#putinnassib** | Syracusefan.com

#putinnassib**

Nassib starts Week 4.

If you can't run for more than 36 ypg you could put Joe Montana back there and it won't matter.

At least you don't have Nathaniel "I don't know how to call plays in the first half" Hackett if that's any consolation. I might as well go run errands and mow the lawn in the first halves of Bills games.

At least you don't have Nathaniel "I don't know how to call plays in the first half" Hackett if that's any consolation. I might as well go run errands and mow the lawn in the first halves of Bills games.

You don't ever stop complaining about Marrone or Hackett, do you? In a thread about the Giants and Nassib you find a way to complain about two coaches who don't even work for SU anymore.

You don't ever stop complaining about Marrone or Hackett, do you? In a thread about the Giants and Nassib you find a way to complain about two coaches who don't even work for SU anymore.
Im not complaining about Marrone, I like him as the Head Coach. I'm simply empathizing with the Giants fans who got run today. I just watched another horribly called first half and can sympathize.

Why did we let go of Ahmad Bradshaw?
WE suddenly became "kiddie corps" in the backfield and w/ injuries, we're now scrambling to stay afloat.
I like Jerry Reece, but this was BAD planning on his part. You don't get rid of a veteran back like Bradshaw and bet the farm w/ David Wilson! :bang:

Why did we let go of Ahmad Bradshaw?
WE suddenly became "kiddie corps" in the backfield and w/ injuries, we're now scrambling to stay afloat.
I like Jerry Reece, but this was BAD planning on his part. You don't get rid of a veteran back like Bradshaw and bet the farm w/ David Wilson! :bang:
In the Giants defense, Ahmad Bradshaw's team just traded a 1st rounder for another running back.

Im not complaining about Marrone, I like him as the Head Coach. I'm simply empathizing with the Giants fans who got run today. I just watched another horribly called first half and can sympathize.

My bad, thought you hated Marrone when he was here and were always complaining about everything he did.

And once again Bilal Powell comes back to torment Marrone ...

And once again Bilal Powell comes back to torment Marrone ...
Not much Buffalo could do when your 4 of your 5 best secondary players are all out due to injury. Byrd, Gilmore, McKelvin and Brooks. Once the secondary got abused it all fell apart.

Not much Buffalo could do when your 4 of your 5 best secondary players are all out due to injury. Byrd, Gilmore, McKelvin and Brooks. Once the secondary got abused it all fell apart.

The secondary? The guy ran for 150 yards ... that is on the front 7 not the secondary.

My bad, thought you hated Marrone when he was here and were always complaining about everything he did.
Nah man, I like Marrone and I think he's going to be great for Buffalo. I'm reaching the end of my rope with Hackett though as is much of Buffalo if you read their message boards. I get he's a rookie OC coming from the college ranks but the offense looks like Syracuse circa Penn State/Northwestern games.

The secondary? The guy ran for 150 yards ... that is on the front 7 not the secondary.
You have to scheme accordingly when noone in your secondary can cover anyone. It certainly effects all aspects of the defense.

You have to scheme accordingly when noone in your secondary can cover anyone. It certainly effects all aspects of the defense.

Well I could see Smith hanging 330 in the air on a banged up secondary ... but allowing 150 yards on the ground at a 5.5 ypc is on the front 7 ... especially since they seemed to progress last week when Williams 4.5 sacks ... and you know that Smith rattles easily with pressure ... inability to put pressure on Smith and stop the run is what killed them and exposed a banged up secondary.

According to announcers, EJ Manual loves the offense that Hackett has installed. I do think he needs to go more vertical up the field. But I thought the offensive line for Buffalo was awful today which didn't help the passing game.

Well I could see Smith hanging 330 in the air on a banged up secondary ... but allowing 150 yards on the ground at a 5.5 ypc is on the front 7 ... especially since they seemed to progress last week when Williams 4.5 sacks ... and you know that Smith rattles easily with pressure ... inability to put pressure on Smith and stop the run is what killed them and exposed a banged up secondary.
I dont think we could get any pressure because Holmes, Hill and Kerley were open within .5 seconds. That was epically bad by Justin Rogers. Unfortunately you can't gameplan for missing all your secondary talent and losing McKelvin on the second play. Both teams played ridiculously bad, the Jets were just healthier.

According to announcers, EJ Manual loves the offense that Hackett has installed. I do think he needs to go more vertical up the field. But I thought the offensive line for Buffalo was awful today which didn't help the passing game.
My issue and most Buffalo fans ive talked to agree, the first half play calling is beyond awful and has been every game so far. They threw 6 passes in the first half. The constantly force run shotgun draws and sweeps that are not working. EJ didnt help as he put on display every single issue any draftnik had about him coming out of college. EJ was scary bad today but Rex Ryan does this rookie QB's. Geno got to pick apart a secondary comprised of players with no business being in the NFL aside from Aaron Williams. The whole game was just awful. Neither team deserved a win and I wish I could have back the past 3 hours.

The NFL is basically all about QB and injuries. Nothing else matters anymore.

Nah man, I like Marrone and I think he's going to be great for Buffalo. I'm reaching the end of my rope with Hackett though as is much of Buffalo if you read their message boards. I get he's a rookie OC coming from the college ranks but the offense looks like Syracuse circa Penn State/Northwestern games.

Like I said, my fault for being a . I'm not a Bills fans but want them to do well now that Marrone is the coach. I think he's going to do a great job too and I bet he has a great relationship with the front office and will be given a lot of margin for error to get things turned around.

Justin Rogers by himself allowed 266 yards and 3 TD's.. Just let that sink in. Almost feel bad for the kid, he's a depth CB who plays sparingly in dime packages and due to injuries to our top 3 cornerbacks he was forced to play #1 CB all game.

I love all the Jets fans hyping Geno now. Unfortunately for them he won't be playing too many teams missing 4/5ths of their starting secondary too often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom