Q lands "Twin Tower Sisters"

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
9263288-1303441419-220x165.jpg

#50 Briana Day

Twelve-Feet-Eight-Inches worth right out of Raliegh North Carolina

Twin, 6-foot-4 sisters give verbal OK to Syracuse women's basketball team

April of 2011 they had committed to UNC

August of 2011 Briana Day decommitted to UNC but in September 2011 she recomitted

Briana-Day-TOC-12.jpg

Briana's ESPN Profile

Bria's ESPN Profile

Q seems to be setting himself up for getting fired as he can obviously recruit (although several top recruits appear to have never made it to SU) but his coaching appears to leave something to be desired. From afar I have read about top notch recruiting over the past 3 or 4 years followed by medicore results. Something has to give sooner or later.

Q seems to be setting himself up for getting fired as he can obviously recruit (although several top recruits appear to have never made it to SU) but his coaching appears to leave something to be desired. From afar I have read about top notch recruiting over the past 3 or 4 years followed by medicore results. Something has to give sooner or later.

Well, to be fair, his best class was last year with the two Micky D's. Let's see how he does this year. But if he has another subpar year, I think he will be on the hotseat sooner rather than later.

Depends are you watching the team or just looking at the numbers. Its chemistry not talent.

07-08 we had three all americans and two-three more top 50 recruits. That team didn't make the dance.
09-10 we beat a unc team that had 5 all americans and also didn't make the tournament.
10-11 we had 0 all americnas but wes, ao, and andy as upperclassmen made us the one of the 2 best teams in basketball.

Depends are you watching the team or just looking at the numbers. Its chemistry not talent.

07-08 we had three all americans and two-three more top 50 recruits. That team didn't make the dance.
09-10 we beat a unc team that had 5 all americans and also didn't make the tournament.
10-11 we had 0 all americnas but wes, ao, and andy as upperclassmen made us the one of the 2 best teams in basketball.

I'm confused, why are you talking men's hoops?

Well, to be fair, his best class was last year with the two Micky D's. Let's see how he does this year. But if he has another subpar year, I think he will be on the hotseat sooner rather than later.

His teams, even when talented, are impossible to watch. The 2-3 does not work for women's basketball the same way it does for the men's team and his reliance on it to somehow cash in on the Syracuse brand is really not admirable.

He would be a great recruiting coordinator to an actual head coach. Would love to see Gross hire Shea Ralph from uconn. There's no reason we can't have a top 20 women's program.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2