Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep this is a kid we should be able to get- and i really want. 247 has him as a wisconsin lean and ish witter as a rutgers lean, for whatever thats worth

yep this is a kid we should be able to get- and i really want. 247 has him as a wisconsin lean and ish witter as a rutgers lean, for whatever thats worth
I wouldn't read into that because Witter is anything but a Rutgers lean. As for Ollison he hasn't even visited Wisconsin so not sure how he could be a lean there? A possible reason for a Pitt official could be because he only visited there during a camp so he probably didn't get a full tour. I have seen that he wants to visit Syracuse again too so I wouldn't be too worried. We have just a good of shot at landing him

I wouldn't read into that because Witter is anything but a Rutgers lean. As for Ollison he hasn't even visited Wisconsin so not sure how he could be a lean there? A possible reason for a Pitt official could be because he only visited there during a camp so he probably didn't get a full tour. I have seen that he wants to visit Syracuse again too so I wouldn't be too worried. We have just a good of shot at landing him

I'd feel better if he stopped into Syracuse again otherwise you can't help feel we're on the outside looking in. the cancellation of the camp trip was a bit of a red flag in my mind.

On the flip side, with our recent success of big backs and 1000 yard runners – Carter NFL and Jerome soon to be in the NFL – has to bode well.

They probably have Witter as an RU lean because of Dohn's last article where the questioning was mostly about RU. Such bias by scout.

I'd feel better if he stopped into Syracuse again otherwise you can't help feel we're on the outside looking in. the cancellation of the camp trip was a bit of a red flag in my mind.

On the flip side, with our recent success of big backs and 1000 yard runners – Carter NFL and Jerome soon to be in the NFL – has to bode well.
I could be wrong but ultimately I think he ends up Orange. there is just too much working in our favor. I think the team to watch out for is Wisconsin, but like everyone else they are already pretty crowded.

They probably have Witter as an RU lean because of Dohn's last article where the questioning was mostly about RU. Such bias by .

Definitely. 247 reads the latest article then make a quick prediction. They still have Lamar Dawson 100% for Michigan State and Aaron Roberts the same for Illinois. Whatever.

he's taking two officials. one to Pitt and one to Wisconsin. He's already visited Pitt once before to. Not sure what to read into that. nj.com says he's been to Rutgers twice before.

Wonder how many times he's been to Syracuse?

Can't say I'm feeling good about this.

According to one of the other sites, he's been to Syracuse twice on visits already.

he's taking two officials. one to Pitt and one to Wisconsin. He's already visited Pitt once before to. Not sure what to read into that. nj.com says he's been to Rutgers twice before.

Wonder how many times he's been to Syracuse?

Can't say I'm feeling good about this.
Wisconsin calls him. Why? I can't figure out. If he goes to Rutgers I might have to barf in my coffee cup. I doubt at this point we are in play here. Its just another freaking big loss in NYS high end RBs to go elsewhere. :bang:

If he goes to Rutgers I might have to barf in my coffee cup.

Rutgers already has 3 RB commits. I doubt he'd go there. Plus, walk on running backs seem to be the only ones that can make an impact at Rutgers. ;)

Wisconsin calls him. Why? I can't figure out. If he goes to Rutgers I might have to barf in my coffee cup. I doubt at this point we are in play here. Its just another freaking big loss in NYS high end RBs to go elsewhere. :bang:

Wait, are you serious that you can't figure out why Wisconsin would be after him?

Because if you are...um, I'm not sure if you're aware, but at 6-1, 228 he's pretty much the prototypical Wisconsin running back.

Wait, are you serious that you can't figure out why Wisconsin would be after him?

Because if you are...um, I'm not sure if you're aware, but at 6-1, 228 he's pretty much the prototypical Wisconsin running back.

I think he is indeed serious, yes. I heard he isn't visiting Wisconsin so it is likely a moot explanation by you, albeit a good one. Pitt or PSU for Ollison. Let's get Witter and all will be ok with RBs

It was posted that he was supposed to be taking officials with this mother in December.

Correct, he is taking visits after his season is over. He hasn't said what those 5 will be. We have a pretty good shot of at least getting him back up for an official. We do that, at least we are still in the conversation. Or as Cohen might call it, convo. Journo convo?

I wasn't beings serious in that comment. It was more of the reverse rhetorical question. I would think the advantage of being relatively close to home for family and friends would be a major consideration. I get the B-10 fascination. That conference gets the opportunity to Rose Bowl the end of the season. It don't get any bigger than that. His size and speed are the qualities that makes me think he could be another of the Orangemen historic RBs if he comes.We are so overdue for another legend at this position. My next big thought for this is Erv Phillips who could star for us. in the Dome. George Morris might be the current possibility. We'll know more come Saturday Yes I think Jerome Smith is great and might indeed be "the one".:noidea:

Qadree Ollison #⃣7⃣@QOllison 24h
It's official ! I will be making my decision on where I want to play college football September 9th ! Hmu for details ! #Blessed

Would love to have him, but im not super optimistic. He only unofficial visited once, didnt want to go back for camp and I havent heard much talk about coaches meeting with him. Further, he doesnt use his tweeter much for syracuse.

I'd put money on Wisconsin. Would love to have him commit here though.

I saw Dematha play this weekend and their starting RB is already committed to Wisconsin and is same type of back as Ollison (though he is a bigger back and higher rated on recruiting sites). Granted that there are lots of things to consider and kids are not afraid of competition but based off roster alone SU seems to be a better option. He could possibly play behind a similar back for 4 years at Wisky or come to SU where you would be the featured back and they didn't even get a back last year.

I saw Dematha play this weekend and their starting RB is already committed to Wisconsin and is same type of back as Ollison (though he is a bigger back and higher rated on recruiting sites). Granted that there are lots of things to consider and kids are not afraid of competition but based off roster alone SU seems to be a better option. He could possibly play behind a similar back for 4 years at Wisky or come to SU where you would be the featured back and they didn't even get a back last year.

I could be wrong, but I thought Wisconsin fell off a little, and Pitt and Penn St were up front. May just be bad memory though

Status
Not open for further replies.