QB 2...This Year and Beyond | Syracusefan.com

QB 2...This Year and Beyond

Dr. Bill

2nd String
I don't know about you, but I was not impressed with what I saw from our QB 2 yesterday. I know it was "garbage time", but I din't see enough to make me feel confident if McCord goes down. Our situation for next year, seems like the perfect scenario for a transfer portal QB, who has playing experience to come in. This would give our young QB's another chance to develop. We have the Freshman, Williams on the roster now, and the kid from from Texas, coming in next year. Time will tell...This season will be a key for the future.

I don’t think yesterday was a real opportunity to evaluate Johnson. He came in with whole second team and had a lead to protect. That being said he slipped a sack and had a nice completion to Kimble. Also had a decent throw to Hornsby. I am not saying you are wrong, it’s just an incredibly small sample size.

I suspect McCord's showing this year will very much help us with a portal QB, and by portal QB, I mean Steve Angeli.

As for QB2 this season, if McCord goes down the offense will change a lot. No way Johnson puts the ball in the air this much.

Cole Gonzales and Myles Crawley are both doing well a division down

I suspect McCord's showing this year will very much help us with a portal QB, and by portal QB, I mean Steve Angeli.

As for QB2 this season, if McCord goes down the offense will change a lot. No way Johnson puts the ball in the air this much.
Why Steve Angeli? Is he the Jersey kid at Notre Dame? What has he done?

Maybe Quinn Ewers, another former Ohio St QB who transferred to Texas , got injured and was replaced by Manning at Texas? If he’s been bypassed by Manning he would have 2 years left and probably looking for a new home. Maybe he’d talk to Kyle who he knew from Ohio St?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom