Class of 2024 - QB Alex Erby (PA) Visiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Alex Erby (PA) Visiting

Both brothers are doing it. It's either a brother bet or they have been guided to do this for Nil purposes. It would be otherwise strange that both are doing it at the same time for random reasons.

That's a pretty big generalization. And honestly, as someone who gets some "unusual" followers, I often feel less is more. ;)
Coach Johnson, the new WR coach, is still not following me. And I was not invited to his WR dinner either.

It is a harsh world out there. For me anyway...

Im Good Enough Im Smart Enough GIF - Im Good Enough Im Smart Enough Dog  Gonnit - Discover & Share GIFs

A large part of the populous is ... for better or for worse. Look no further than behavior on social media and if you haven't read the impact social media has on society, then research the topic. If an article like the following doesn't make you twinge then I can't help you.

FOMO is a very real and powerful marketing tool and used for those that are consumptive.

Anyway back to Alex Erby.
Yes. Alex is far more interesting than social media.

Thank you for explaining and sending a link about your concern.

It's really a choice use it or not. Unfortunately the use of mobile media cell phones, etc. have taken over personal communication - not good and they are not going away.

I do not know what the solution is or is it a problem that creates the need for personal behavior challenges that only a therapist can remedy?

Again thanks for you point of view.

Coach Johnson, the new WR coach, is still not following me. And I was not invited to his WR dinner either.

It is a harsh world out there. For me anyway...
Is he not aware that you're one of the cool kids? :cool:

Yes. Alex is far more interesting than social media.

Thank you for explaining and sending a link about your concern.

It's really a choice use it or not. Unfortunately the use of mobile media cell phones, etc. have taken over personal communication - not good and they are not going away.

I do not know what the solution is or is it a problem that creates the need for personal behavior challenges that only a therapist can remedy?

Again thanks for you point of view.
My pleasure ... I do understand its a sensitive topic for many. I do also think the way marketing and advertising is structured and even politics to a degree set the stage for a consumptive mindset. But with that being said this Erby kid can sling it :)

My pleasure ... I do understand its a sensitive topic for many. I do also think the way marketing and advertising is structured and even politics to a degree set the stage for a consumptive mindset. But with that being said this Erby kid can sling it :)
Yes, he can. I wrote a post about he and his brother in the thread Alex Erby visiting by OrangeXterme in case you missed it or are interested in more detail than just a HUDL film.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom