Class of 2018 - QB Artur Sitkowski (NJ) Verbals to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Artur Sitkowski (NJ) Verbals to Rutgers

Damn, Babers is out there offering Boise commits and this guy flipped to Rutgers.

Have heard his stock has been dropping.

Last edited:
Clearly Artur is dyslexic, and he read the standard order of events backward.

I dont blame the kid. He can start as a freshman. He lives 20 minutes from campus. Lewis isnt what they thought he would. Just dont know what WR's he's gonna throw to. Good luck to the kid

This is the most bizarre decommittment thread for a 4* recruit I've ever seen:

Sitkowski to Rutgers

this thread sort of backs up what i've been hearing/seeing that his stock has dropped like a rock. He was an option QB trying to fit into IMG's pro style offense. He's a project for Miami and I believe it was a mutual parting. and clearly the Miami fans are ecstatic about the decommit.

Stitowksi I don't believe even starts for IMG. Could be wrong about this but I think he got benched in game #3 and hasn't started since.

So he went to IMG just to commit to Rutgers in the end? The amount his family paid for him to go there for a year is probably the same as four years at Rutgers.
$75,000 plus other expenses. You really have to wonder how much are their corporate sponsors giving in scholarships there for future deals.

Last edited:
I just think it’s funny that he thinks his future is brighter with coaches named “Kill” and “Ash”... but what’s in a name amiright

This is the most bizarre decommittment thread for a 4* recruit I've ever seen:

Sitkowski to Rutgers
wow, Ive never seen a fan base so happy to lose a 4 star QB recruit. Im sure Rutgers fans will think its sour grapes. Like Miami wouldnt be able to grab another 4 star kid.

wow, Ive never seen a fan base so happy to lose a 4 star QB recruit. Im sure Rutgers fans will think its sour grapes. Like Miami wouldnt be able to grab another 4 star kid.

I think he is a 4 star the way AJ Long was a 4 star (well, at least according to ESPN).

As someone on the Miami forum stated: he's like a boxer that has the build, the footwork and looks good hitting a bag, but once you put him in the ring he gets pummeled.

this thread sort of backs up what i've been hearing/seeing that his stock has dropped like a rock. He was an option QB trying to fit into IMG's pro style offense. He's a project for Miami and I believe it was a mutual parting. and clearly the Miami fans are ecstatic about the decommit.

Stitowksi I don't believe even starts for IMG. Could be wrong about this but I think he got benched in game #3 and hasn't started since.

C’mon, had he flipped from Miami to Cuse everyone here would be ecstatic.

C’mon, had he flipped from Miami to Cuse everyone here would be ecstatic.
Its funny because the rutgers board was all hating on the kid. Many of there fans said he wasnt good. His HS stats weren't impressive, he has a strong arm but he's not accurate etc... People were still hating even when he visited a game. Now that he flipped, he's the savior.

Last edited:
Its funny because the rutgers board was all hating on the kid. Many of there fans said he wasnt good. His HS stats weren't impressive, he has a strong arm and he's not accurate etc... People were still hating even when he visited a game. Now that he flipped, he's the savior.

That and they're screaming for an Ash extension!!!! LOL

He was benched after throwing 2 interceptions in the 1st half of the Miami Central game. Hasn't regained the starting spot since.