QB Battle | Syracusefan.com

QB Battle

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
First post here on the football board in a while. Huge basketball fan as well as football but do not post here often. Dad played football here so I have always been passionate for the orange. In the mean time, who is the starting QB leaning towards? Any one know? Drew or Hunt? What's the scouting report on these two? Thanks for the help!

Speaking of PSU qb's...well kind of, have they ever had a successful NFL qb? I couldn't think of one.

Closed practices this week so they could sneak Broyld back in behind center. Surprise, surprise!

Todd Blackledge
And I guess you could say Jeff Hostetler too, as he started at PSU before transferring to WVU.

Which leads to the trivia question of sorts. How many quarterbacks did SU play against in 1982, who played in the NFL?

Speaking of PSU qb's...well kind of, have they ever had a successful NFL qb? I couldn't think of one.
Michael Robinson has had a very good career as a fullback. But that doesn't exactly count.

Closed practices this week so they could sneak Broyld back in behind center. Surprise, surprise!
I think Shafer was misquoted. He actually said "practices will be CLOTHED." Up until now he preferred to coach without pants to show off the fact that his nose isn't the only thing hard.

I heard zian jones is lining up in wildcat formation. They're calling it the Lion.