Class of 2018 - QB Braeden Zenelovic (NY) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Braeden Zenelovic (NY)

I think it would be a fine strategy to sign two qb's this year with this kid being one of them.
I can't find anything that says he has any offers P5 or otherwise. I don't think that's a good strategy.

I can't find anything that says he has any offers P5 or otherwise. I don't think that's a good strategy.

Project qb who seems to see the field well and has good presence, decent mobility, good touch and perhaps a somewhat less than average arm- seems like he might be worth a schollie. He wants to be at SU and oh, by the way, staff has whiffed on priorities 1A , 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E and 1F.

Project qb who seems to see the field well and has good presence, decent mobility, good touch and perhaps a somewhat less than average arm- seems like he might be worth a schollie. He wants to be at SU and oh, by the way, staff has whiffed on priorities 1A , 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E and 1F.
His camp schedule lists 17 schools, including FCS and Ivy, and he doesn't have 1 reported offer listed online. Just offering projects is not good enough anymore.

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

Conclusion:
More than 90% of NFL athletes who sustained Lisfranc injuries returned to play in the NFL at a median of 11.1 months from time of injury. Offensive and defensive players experienced a decrease in performance after return from injury that did not reach statistical significance compared with their respective control groups over a similar time period.

Not sure how his mobility was before the injury but there is a chance this will be reduced. Two things he has going for him: 1) he is young (good possibility he will heal quicker) and 2) this research showed a decrease in production but was not statistically significant (this production could just be that the player was older and already on a downward trend production-wise).

And not sure which foot this happened on but wonder if it makes a difference with him being a QB - if back foot, there is more pressure on his foot since this is his plant foot.

Only person i can remember that came out on the positive side of a Lisfranc injury is Leveon Bell.

Can't imagine that such an injury would be good for someone who didn't have any offers going into his senior season. PWO or prep school might be the route he has to take if he wants to continue playing football.

Last edited:
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

Only person i can remember that came out on the positive side of a Lisfranc injury is Leveon Bell.

Can't imagine that such an injury would be good for someone who didn't have any offers going into his senior season. PWO or prep school might be the route he has to take if he wants to continue playing football.
dwight-freeney-030217-getty-ftrjpg_1j02kbgj5frhm1tuy3wmqnlx31.jpg

Colts' Freeney out for season with Lisfranc injury

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom