Class of 2015 - QB Brandon Wimbush (NJ) Grad Transfer from ND to UCF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 QB Brandon Wimbush (NJ) Grad Transfer from ND to UCF

Ohio St would have been a better fit for him. Braxton Miller is a senior now. This commitment shows how good of a salesman Franklin is. We will see if he can coach.

Ohio St would have been a better fit for him. Braxton Miller is a senior now. This commitment shows how good of a salesman Franklin is. We will see if he can coach.

Really good point. Was surprised to see the 2014 QB that went to PSU (Michael Conners? somethin' somethin' like that?) after the year Hackenburg had. Must have a penchant for being a log in a long line of logs among many logs floating down a very narrow river (aka a log jam).

Franklin's been amazing thus far... All this along with some bad recent press about his time at Vandy. Hard to believe he is so effective so quickly. PSU is a great football school, but it's not Bama, OSU, UT, USC, etc.

Decommitted from Penn State.
Committed to the Irish

Nice troll job by Kelly too. Saw he tweeted #WeAreND today. F Franklin

brandon wimbush‏@BrandonW_7 27m27 minutes ago
Life decision, lot of prayer, a lot of soul searching made me re-think my goals. Thank you Penn State, but I'm commiting the Fighting Irish!

This opens a PSU spot. Hope they go after another QB and leave Strickland alone.

I don't see why we would have any interest in a 1 year rent-a-QB with Tommy Gun in there. Even as a back-up, I'd rather see our own guys develop.

Never said we had any interest.

I just update threads involving players we compete against.

Never said we had any interest.

I just update threads involving players we compete against.

Gotcha. I saw 2 QB updates today and I thought, "what are we doing here ...?"

I guess we won't hear anything further until after the bowl games.

Gotcha. I saw 2 QB updates today and I thought, "what are we doing here ...?"

I guess we won't hear anything further until after the bowl games.
Won't hear anything until after the Dead Period.

While Ped State is the favorite, a ND site has us at least in the picture at 10-1 odds:

"The favorite to land Wimbush is Penn State at 3/2 odds. Wimbush originally committed to Penn State back in 2014 before eventually deciding on Notre Dame.

Other destinations Vegas lists include Mississippi State (5/2), Rutgers (3/1), Boston College (4/1), Georgia Tech (5/1), Maryland (8/1), Miami (8/1), LSU (10/1), Syracuse (10/1), Temple (10/1), Buffalo (20/1) and UConn (20/1)"

I heard UCF is involved. They dont think McKenize will be ready in 2019. Possible medical redshirt.

I heard UCF is involved. They dont think McKenize will be ready in 2019. Possible medical redshirt.
During the UCF bowl telecast the announcers said as much. they made it sound like the info came from either the staff or Milton himself.