Class of 2018 - QB Carter Bradley (FL) Commits to Toledo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Carter Bradley (FL) Commits to Toledo

Let's start showing this guy some love. He could very well be this year's Tommy D. Look at all the big boys in college football. Every year they bring in at least 1 QB we would be drooling over. Carter could be next year's Cuse recruit that other schools are drooling over

Yes. We also have a good shot with 2-3 other pretty good QB prospects though. The next couple of weeks should clear some things up.
Who are few you are referring to so I can check them out. I would appreciate it and thank you.

Who are few you are referring to so I can check them out. I would appreciate it and thank you.

Chance Amie (TX)
Carter Bradley (FL)
Ben Bryant (IL)
Steven Krajewski (GA)

This seems to be the order in which the coaches value them as far as I can tell, although things with recruiting are obviously fluid at all times. These kids all look really good though, and they all play in states with good competition.

Amie is definitely number one.
I personally love Bradley. If we don't get Amie, he's just as good if not better.
Bryant seems the least likely for us to get at this time.
Krajewski doesn't need to be pushed to commit until we miss on everyone else.

Bradley has been hitting up SEC camps trying to get an offer. South Carolina, Georgia, LSU. Even if he commits outside the SEC he'll be a prime flip candidate. It's obvious he wants to go SEC and I think even if he's the 2nd QB brought into a class.

IMO, that's very self-limiting, if that is what he wants. There are many non-SEC programs that will ultimately give him a good shot at the pros, including Dino's.
ACC football is on the rise.

IMO, that's very self-limiting, if that is what he wants. There are many non-SEC programs that will ultimately give him a good shot at the pros, including Dino's.
ACC football is on the rise.
He might be afraid of the increased competition level in the ACC.

He might be afraid of the increased competition level in the ACC.

Yes, joking aside, qbs these days at some SEC programs dont have that clear path to the NFL. QB play as of late in the SEC hasnt been stellar. LSU, UGA, even Bama as examples. Yes kelly @ ole miss made a splash, but one could argue the ACC has better qb play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom