Class of 2018 - QB Carter Bradley (FL) Commits to Toledo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Carter Bradley (FL) Commits to Toledo

Ugh, that's awful. And given where he is in the recruiting cycle, probably life-changing.

Ar first, I thought “Ugh, that awful” was in reference to “committed to UConn.”

Tough break for Bradley.

Ugh, that's awful. And given where he is in the recruiting cycle, probably life-changing.
Dunno about life changing... he can probably practice next fall and be ready by the time his red shirt is over. I'm sure Syracuse would take him

Dunno about life changing... he can probably practice next fall and be ready by the time his red shirt is over. I'm sure Syracuse would take him
I meant life-changing in the sense that this may scare teams off, so he may not ever get the offer he wanted.
upload_2017-10-29_18-9-59.gif

It is unfortunate for sure. Sometimes the best possible outcomes come from situations that you don't expect. Hoping for the best for the kid

Just so I understand...Ole Miss flipped a kid from the Gators and in addition offered another kid, both at QB.

Does that make any sense?

Just so I understand...Ole Miss flipped a kid from the Gators and in addition offered another kid, both at QB.

Does that make any sense?
Last time we brought in 2 solid QB recruits it worked out pretty well for us. Remember McNabb and KJ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom