Class of 2022 - QB Cayden Stem (PA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Cayden Stem (PA)

Yes we do, and I was aware of that in the early 70s when I did my graduate work. But to the best of my knowledge we still don't have a medical school.

Remember Joe Namath,Joe Montana,Dan Marino and many many others from PA (just saying)

Yes we do, and I was aware of that in the early 70s when I did my graduate work. But to the best of my knowledge we still don't have a medical school.
Once upon a time there was a medical school and a school of nursing.

Last edited:
When was there a medical school? I was born and grew up in Syracuse and don't remember that. There was and still is a school of nursing, but it is part of Falk now, as is the School of Social Work. But I honestly do not recall a Medical School. Do you know when it existed?

EDIT: You're right CuseLegacy! There was a medical school in 1871-1950. See below:

Did they restart the nursing program? My wife graduated from it in '97 and they shuttered it a few years later.

When was there a medical school? I was born and grew up in Syracuse and don't remember that. There was and still is a school of nursing, but it is part of Falk now, as is the School of Social Work. But I honestly do not recall a Medical School. Do you know when it existed?

EDIT: You're right CuseLegacy! There was a medical school in 1871-1950. See below:

Yes. My grandfather graduated from the medical school and my grandmother the nursing school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom