Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Where's the 'I'm excited' smiley face when you need it?
animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Whoa! Didn't know that.

Barring that. My guess was just that he's taking advantage of the OV, to establish relationships, in case he needs them in the future...

With that development...he just followed a Gators correspondent on Twitter. Maybe he's having just a quick second thought. Has family ties to Houston, right?

LOL at Tre Allison. He tells Chance Amie that he was lucky it was snowing, because it didn't snow on his visit. I hope Amie feels the same way.
Except that wasn't Tre who tweeted that...I think it was his Mom.

How do you pronounce his last name? Is it French, like Ah ME? Or is it more like Amy?

So what's everyone think? What are the odds at now?

My uneducated guess says 40-60...

Interesting. Tre Allison comes up on an OV last week and commits. Out of nowhere, Amie suddenly comes on an OV and Allison's mom is responding to Amie's tweet. The plot thickens...
Looks like they both play in the same stadium. Both schools have sent to the NFL. Amie's sent Brandon Pettigrew. Allison's sent many, including Earl Campbell..
d3e165f274a1027b6cec6a85731ddb6d--high-school-football-football-stadiums.jpg

Amie didn't come out of nowhere. His future coach found a new job.

Last edited:
I think it’s really huge that Tre Allison or his Mom or both are involved here and obviously only helps both families being from tyler, tx.

If wilfong over at 2 4 7 picks CUSE I’m gonna be giddy.

This kid is going to be a January enrollee, so the decision is going to come quick. And I like the we have the last chance to make an impression here on the player and his mom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom