Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

tenor.gif

Wow, would have loved to have gotten both him and Sampson but I wasn't counting on this. Feel bad for Houston but this is the guy we wanted all along this year at QB.

Really like this young man's game. Very surprised he turned. Congrats and welcome to Cuse!

Well this is great news.
In Dino we trust.
Tyler kids play really good HS FB.

This is great news. Having a deep, talented QB depth chart is something we haven't had in a very long time and is an important building block to any program.

Losing Sampson absolutely sucks, but this is a more important recruiting win.

Went back and watched the film he looks like Randall Cunningham, or should I say "QB Eagles" in Techmo Bowl. All that was missing was the background music in his highlight film. Also, I think it would be awesome for some kid to actually set his highlight video to that music, I mean immediate offer for sure. If this kid was committed all year this thread would be 150 pages long. Also think he could slide to WR and be a success. Sampson hurts and he may still come but lets be honest this game is all about the QB and now we have two great ones.

Recruiting dual threat QBs like Amie is going to continue to be important because recruiting blue chip linemen like Sampson to protect a pro style QB is going to continue to be difficult.

A big bonus is that he will most likely have 1.5 years in the program before ever seeing the field.

I cannot see him not taking a RS next season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom