Class of 2025 - QB Cibastian Broughton (FL) Verbal to Akron | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Cibastian Broughton (FL) Verbal to Akron

Agree with Go. Seems pretty clear we want a dual threat guy who is Uber athletic to pair with Carney at QB.

That scholarship slot goes to the first one to commit. Both are top notch athletes that could play other positions if it doesn’t work out at QB.

I like having the ability to completely change the offense by changing the QB a few times a game. Makes preparing for us and handling us on game time considerably more difficult.
Doug Womack was a perfect example during the P days

1719410952796.gif

Kid wants to play.. can’t blame him
Yup. The Worm has turned.

Would be surprised if he is not starting by the start of his redshirt frosh season at Akron.

I predict someday someone will bring this thread back from the dead and some of us will enjoy talking about the MAC hot shot QB we kind of knew back in the day.

I also predict there will finally a LaQuinta hotel in Onondaga County by December 31st, 2027.

So it has been spoken written.

In any event, good luck to Worm.

Yup. The Worm has turned.

Would be surprised if he is not starting by the start of his redshirt frosh season at Akron.

I predict someday someone will bring this thread back from the dead and some of us will enjoy talking about the MAC hot shot QB we kind of knew back in the day.

I also predict there will finally a LaQuinta hotel in Onondaga County by December 31st, 2027.

So it has been spoken written.

In any event, good luck to Worm.
Good for him. He can come in win the job and portal over when Fran tells him to:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom