Class of 2025 - QB Dominic Campanile (NJ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Dominic Campanile (NJ)

Jcuse_44

Scout Team
Surprised we haven't offered coach Nunzio's nephew. Southpaw QB in Jersey. His team is #20 in the country and he's got fantastic numbers. Kid can throw and pass well. I'm very intrigued. If we can build a big OL for him to come in '25 class that would be sweet.

Last edited:
Surprised we haven't offered coach Nunzio's son. Southpaw QB in Jersey. His team is #20 in the country and he's got fantastic numbers. Kid can throw and pass well. I'm very intrigued. If we can build a big OL for him to come in '25 class that would be sweet.
His dads the QB coach ya know…

Nunzio has 2 sons per the SU website. Neither one is named Dominic.
Funny I don’t know the genealogy. I was more commenting on Nunz is qb coach…I had missed that publicly

Funny I don’t know the genealogy. I was more commenting on Nunz is qb coach…I had missed that publicly
Yeah my bad, I meant to respond to the OP who was surprised we haven't offered Nunzio's son. Obviously, the staff is well aware of Dominic.

DOMINIC CAMPANILE BERGEN CATHOLIC HS, ORADELL, NJ
#17 / 6' 1" 195 / QB OF 2023 NJ STATE CHAMPIONS / 20TH RANKED TEAM IN NATION
30 TD PASSES/ 4 INT 2,094 YDS/ 2 TIME STATE CHAMPION QB

15b7684a-1afe-43d2-85d3-95d20c540789-112522_er_ftball_016.JPG

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: ***** IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT COACH NUNZ WAS HEAD COACH AT BERGEN CATHOLIC FOR EIGHT YEARS COMPILING A RECORD OF 60 - 28 AND MENTORING
7 ALL - STATE QUARTERBACKS*****

Career Stats

SeasonCOMPATTYDSTDsINTsLNG
2021-20227739000
2022-2023851261,14814355
2023-20241312222,02828581
Career Totals:2233553,21542881

LEFT HANDED
LEADER
QUICK
MOBILE
AGILE
FAST 40 N/A
GETS OUT OF TROUBLE IN B'FLD WITH GREAT FOOTWORK ( THIS HAPPENS RARELY OLINE IS GREAT)
THROWS WITH A VERY FLUID, GRACEFUL STYLE 50 YDS EASILY
BALL IS A TIGHT SPIRAL ON SHORT AND GO ROUTES
GOES THROUGH PROGRESSIONS QUICKLY AND GETS RID OF THE BALL QUICKLY
GREAT BALL FAKES TO HIS RB'S
SHOTGUN OPERATOR
THROWS SLANTS TO SIDE, ACROSS THE MIDDLE, DEEP SIDELINE, EZONE CORNERS
STEPS INTO THROWS FOR POWER
VERY ACCURATE

WOULD BE A GREAT OFFER, HE'S BEEN MENTORED BY ONE OF THE BEST

With all due respect, Bill, he doesn't have a single D1 offer (or even a recruiting site page) right now. It's rare to see a kid that will be signing one year from now without a single one.

Especially when they're related to Nunzio and we're traditionally bad at recruiting our first choice (or second/third choice even) at QBs

Reactions: CIL
With all due respect, Bill, he doesn't have a single D1 offer (or even a recruiting site page) right now. It's rare to see a kid that will be signing one year from now without a single one.

Especially when they're related to Nunzio and we're traditionally bad at recruiting our first choice (or second/third choice even) at QBs
He has 4 offers - Toledo, Akron, UMass and Western Michigan noted on his twitter page. No P5 offers yet.

Noted. Without a recruiting page I figured he had none.

Regardless, not the type of prospect we should be targeting for more than a PWO spot.
No. GREAT OFFER!!!!!!