Class of 2021 - QB Dorian Nowell (NJ) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Dorian Nowell (NJ) Offered

This thread is a thesis on who to listen to and who to ignore on this site when it comes to recruits.
I would like to state I never proclaim to be a judge on who is good or not

No. Just some don't want to come north.
Its hard for some to believe it but I've lives in the south for a while and to a lot of people everywhere in the northeast and specifically in NY = NYC and there is just not a lot of interest in such things.

He’s better than anyone we have landed in this class ;-) I still like his sophomore film. I can own when I am wrong about a recruit. Even the best on this board whiff plenty. It’s recruiting...

Obviously we saw something in him as a sophomore as well. I know he was injured last year so that hurt his stock. I know this board was pining for Leonard but I don’t really see much a difference between the two (personally).

Last edited:
Its hard for some to believe it but I've lives in the south for a while and to a lot of people everywhere in the northeast and specifically in NY = NYC and there is just not a lot of interest in such things.

Yep. It’s as dumb as when upstate NYers hate on the south and paint whole geographic areas with the worst caricature.

Truth is people are people and there’s a lot of good in every community. Bias and fear rile everyone up. Dumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom