Class of 2020 - QB Eric Williams (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Eric Williams (FL) Offered

SUFaninNJ may have an opinion on this...What say you my friend?
79E7F625-896F-45C3-B560-E1C2A84708D1.jpeg

Unlike some schools, we don’t mind giving up an occasional home game to Met Life. Plus, we have a true rival.

What are they saying about his speed? He's very elusive, and appears to "run away" from defenders in a state full of speed.

I heard we got a commit from a duel-threat QB last week from Lake Wales, Fl. His name is Eric Williams.

the Ithaca offer kid! a project but he looks talented. are you willing to donate a kidney if this info is wrong? would you run naked through the Vatican if this is bogus info? this is serious stuff, i need to know

Look, the kid goes to my church down here in Florida and he told the pastor who told me knowing I am a big SU fan that the kid came up to him that he will be playing at Syracuse and they offer him a scholarship.

the word of a pastor is definitely worth more than the word of some recrutinik, so sounds like it's pretty likely

I'm surprised none of the academy's offered him, maybe his grades are not up to their levels of academics or something, but he would be a great fit at any of those schools

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom