QB Gunnar Gray | Syracusefan.com

QB Gunnar Gray

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
My cuzzo - it’s fun to see how far he’s come. phenomenal kid.

I know this belongs on the recruiting forum, but I’m just glad to see him getting some pub and thought I’d share.

Nice...nothing wrong with teeing up some family on this page. Good luck to the young man.

Syracuse is mentioned several times in the article...
He’s talked with them multiple times - I think DB has a bit of a soft spot bc he plays in his old stomping grounds.

Gunnar loves Syracuse bc of his family ties here, but, in all honesty that is most likely not the plan.

He’s talked with them multiple times - I think DB has a bit of a soft spot bc he plays in his old stomping grounds.

Gunnar loves Syracuse bc of his family ties here, but, in all honesty that is most likely not the plan.

Well my mom went to Wyoming so that's a good choice also.

Spent a couple years at San Diego Mesa at the JUCO level to raise his profile. Look for an announcement this weekend. It’s going to be fun, not Syracuse obviously, but it will be a recognizable destination.

There will be some on this board that are happy.

Proud of Gunnar.

Last edited:
Spent a couple years at San Diego Mesa at the JUCO level to raise his profile. Look for an announcement this weekend. It’s going to be fun, not Syracuse obviously, but it will be a recognizable destination.

Proud of Gunnar.
Very cool! Mesa is a very good JC. My mother in law teaches some classes there every one in a while.

Proud of Gunnar.
I wish him all the success he can get.

It’s official! Gunnar’s a Buffalo Bull!

I don’t know how the Saturday’s matchup yet, but I’ll definitely be spending the next 2 or 3 years’ Fall weekends in Buffalo!!!

8731A7BB-446E-4B32-AE01-F258997A6386.jpeg

It’s official! Gunnar’s a Buffalo Bull!

I don’t know how the Saturday’s matchup yet, but I’ll definitely be spending the next 2 or 3 years’ Fall weekends in Buffalo!!!

View attachment 224361
Hell yes!!

I remember watching Licata at UB. Good young program thats putting some money into football. Congrats to a fellow Bull!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom