Class of 2026 - QB Isaiah Arriaza (CA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 QB Isaiah Arriaza (CA) Offered

Offers from UNCC, Morgan St, Jacksonville St, Georgia Southern, Arkansas St, TAMU, FSU, Arizona, UNLV, Pitt, VT, San Diego St, Arizona St, Syracuse

Offers from UNCC, Morgan St, Jacksonville St, Georgia Southern, Arkansas St, TAMU, FSU, Arizona, UNLV, Pitt, VT, San Diego St, Arizona St, Syracuse
OFFERED> ISAIAH ARRIAZA 2026 DAMIEN HS LA VERNE, CA
#7 QB 5' 11" 175/ 3,103YDS PASS - 29 TDS/ 6 TDS RUSH / 62.5 % COMP

images (64).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL SOPHOMORE FILM:

HIGH FBIQ
VERY BALANCED
VERY QUICK
VERY AGILE
DUAL THREAT
ELUSIVE MOVES IN POCKET TO GET HIM OUT OF PRESSURE SITUATIONS
GOOD FOOTWORK
CARRIES BALL AT PROPER HEIGHT
OVER THE TOP THROWS
FULL EXTENSION WITH WRIST SNAP FOR ACCELERATION
CAN THROW 50YDS EASILY
CAN THROW HARD SPIRALS OR TOUCH PASSES DEPENDING ON SOLUTION OF SPECIFIC PLAY
LEADS RECEIVERS WELL- BALL IS RIGHT THERE WHEN WR COMERS OUT OF HIS BREAK OR IS RUNNING A GO ROUTE DOES NOT HAVE TO REDUCE HIS SPEED AND WAIT FOR BALL
HIS PERSONALITY IN POCKET IS ONE OF "I KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED, I AM IN CHARGE AND WILL ACCOMPLISH IT" THE ALPHA, THE LEADER

GREAT OFFER

Over the last 15 years or so, quarterback trainer and founder of Los Angeles Dimes Danny Hernandez has trained some of the best high school quarterbacks in the country. We’re talking about a list that includes Heisman Trophy winner and first selection in the NFL Draft in Bryce Young.

And Hernandez is gushing about his current crop of sophomores.

“This 2026 class is by far the best class I’ve ever had,” Hernandez said. “I think I have several who will be top five. Who that will be I don’t know. They’re such a deep class. It’s going to be interesting come Elite 11 time and all these other things. Cont...

...ISAIAH ARRIAZA, LA VERNE (CALIF.) DAMIEN, 5-11, 175​

Isaiah Arriaza threw for 2,891 yards and 29 touchdowns, completing over 63 percent of his passes. Rushed for 208 yards and six more scores.
Offers include Arizona, Arizona State, Florida State, Pittsburgh, Texas A&M, Virginia Tech.
“He’s one probably the most consistent you’ll find in the group,” Hernandez said. “One that is extremely accurate. There is not a throw he can’t make. There is not an angle he can’t throw from. Can really generate power in small spaces. Twitch, athlete, he’s a guy I’ve been working with since about the sixth grade. I got a chance to watch his game grow and develop and watch his game live and see his command on the field. My brother is the receivers coach at the high school so I hear the details on that and how he communicates with the guys. Absolute surgeon out there and he has that down completely.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom