Class of 2019 - QB Jacob Clark (TX) to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Jacob Clark (TX) to Minnesota

It is really going to be interesting to see if former respected high school coach turned college coach can be a factor in recruiting his old stomping grounds for Cuse. We all have wondered hey what would happen if (input well known high school coach, for a time it was Rocco and STA) into Cuse? Would it bring us a return on the investment? Now we will see...really curious to see how that plays out.

It is really going to be interesting to see if former respected high school coach turned college coach can be a factor in recruiting his old stomping grounds for Cuse. We all have wondered hey what would happen if (input well known high school coach, for a time it was Rocco and STA) into Cuse? Would it bring us a return on the investment? Now we will see...really curious to see how that plays out.

I think it'll be hard for Texas kids to come here, but I believe the ones that do will be worth it.

I think pulling Amie and Allison last cycle, mind you without said former Texas high school coach on board, is huge in terms of getting some momentum in the state. Add Alton Robinson and we have a small core of Texas boys on the roster. That's big in my mind. I think one or two a cycle is a reasonable goal, especially for a state that puts out so much well developed talent. Martin's most important job is without a doubt developing quarterbacks. If he can add a few recruits from the honeypot each cycle he will have been a very good risk.

Why on earth would any QB worth their salt go to Minnesota? What a boring offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom