Class of 2016 - QB Jarrett Guarantano (NJ) Verbal to Tenn. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Jarrett Guarantano (NJ) Verbal to Tenn.

Close
BudjdalCEAAsy46.jpg:large

Must have been the lure of jello shots.

Interesting that schools are already flooding..ahem..2016s mailboxes but I see nothing from Cuse yet. I wonder if this is being done on purpose not to be just one more school in the pile right now.

wait wait wait but i thought the 25 early commitments would give us a head start on 2016. I jest.

I saw Rutgers was up late calling 2016 prospects at midnight September 1st. I'm just wondering what actual HS kid is up at midnight on a school night? In fact it's pretty rude to be calling anyone's house at midnight. I'm sure all the parents who had to wake up and go to work the next morning were thrilled. I'm happy I didn't see any recruits mentioning Syracuse coaches calling and harassing kids at midnight.

Interesting that schools are already flooding..ahem..2016s mailboxes but I see nothing from Cuse yet. I wonder if this is being done on purpose not to be just one more school in the pile right now.

Aren't they cute. It's too bad he already has a final 4 and Rutgers isn't anywhere near it.

I saw Rutgers was up late calling 2016 prospects at midnight September 1st. I'm just wondering what actual HS kid is up at midnight on a school night? In fact it's pretty rude to be calling anyone's house at midnight. I'm sure all the parents who had to wake up and go to work the next morning were thrilled. I'm happy I didn't see any recruits mentioning Syracuse coaches calling and harassing kids at midnight.

I don't think so.. I believe the rule is they can mail, e-mail, FB, and DM the 2016s. They are allowed to call the 2015s once per week now.

He's narrowed down to three. Ohio state, Tennessee and buttgers

#Hardnosed said:
One of these things is not like the other

His father played at rutgers. It's the only reason they are in play.

He'd be crazy to go to buttgers considering how badly those D bag fans treated Gary nova.

He'd be crazy to go to buttgers considering how badly those D bag fans treated Gary nova.
Was just thinking the same.

Stay home so the entire state can rip you apart on the NJ.com message boards for the next 5 years!

Maybe it was just an off game (SPP), but I was not impressed at all with what I saw from Guarantano. He seems like a way too skinny, run first, dual-threat. Just doesn't seem like a good fit in the Rutgers offense. tOSU offense on the other hand could be a nice fit.

So we probably want him to pick Rutgers right? To eliminate them from the mix for Brown?