Class of 2024 - QB Joey Tomasso (NY) PWO Offer | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Joey Tomasso (NY) PWO Offer

I know his Dad was a great athlete. great golfer which makes sense if anyone is familiar with the area and the golf course named Tomasso's.

His film is impressive. I have him ranked the #12 best player in the state in the class of 2024. Dual threat. Very good athlete.

I think his future might be in baseball though, pretty damn good shortstop and highly regarded in that area as well. Plays hoops too.

Good people to say the least but big PSU fans

He plays against low level competition. Hard to judge his film when you realize he plays against such weak competition, but at the same time, thrilled to see small school upstate kids get noticed

I like Beck.
Cheers!
1258C6BB-05C4-453B-82E2-C8F66D39905A.jpeg

Perhaps he'll go through a growth spurt.
Gotta watch kids playing low level schools - in his tape he looks good but his completion average is only around 50% for his career.
Listed at 6'1" 155LBS.

Perhaps he'll go through a growth spurt.
Gotta watch kids playing low level schools - in his tape he looks good but his completion average is only around 50% for his career.
Listed at 6'1" 155LBS.
He is a 2024 so a change in height and weight is very likely.

I think his future might be in baseball though, pretty damn good shortstop and highly regarded in that area as well. Plays hoops too.

Good people to say the least but big PSU fans
Definitely comes from a great family. There are a lot of Tomasso’s. The “valley” is filled with PSU and ND fans. One of his aunts did graduate from SU though, so there’s that.

He is a 2024 so a change in height and weight is very likely.
With weights, conditioning and a good healthy diet I would not be surprised if he's 6' 2" 200+ by 2024.
Might be taller - can't control the height. Has a good arm and is accurate in his film.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom