Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again...paging General Joe...
please-no-more.gif

I know one thing. If you're first team all state in a talent rich state like California, you can ball. I saw that on his twitter. 1st team all state, and Northern California offensive player of the year.

My assessment from 4 minutes of film:
Field Vision: A
Improvisational Skill and Resourcefulness: A
Throwing Accuracy: A
Focus and Concentration: A
Decision Making: A-
Escapabililty: A-
Speed: B+
Arm Strength: B

A very good fit for Dino's system- a lot to work with.

Placer County...to Onondaga County?

Justin time to experience a new part of the country The last QB from the Pacific Coast did some great things here. Time to get a great education and try to take over the offense.

Let the Lamson Watch commence. I’m here huddled in my Orange closet, phone at 87%, hydrating and snacking as the countdown looms before me. This mission shall not be scrubbed. We’re gonna light this 3rd of July candle and it’s going to burn Orange or I’m staying in the closet till we sign a QB.
So...what’s up with you guys?

Let the Lamson Watch commence. I’m here huddled in my Orange closet, phone at 87%, hydrating and snacking as the countdown looms before me. This mission shall not be scrubbed. We’re gonna light this 3rd of July candle and it’s going to burn Orange or I’m staying in the closet till we sign a QB.
So...what’s up with you guys?
Countdown Clock

Outstanding Sgt Tomcat. Count down clock. Just what we need. You can be in my foxhole.
I’ve also set up an auto refresh protocol on my iPhone in case I forget how to refresh It manually. I’ve even secured the perimeter. I don’t know why, but I’m told it’s very important to do that.
For now we sit and wait. When Mr. “3 year starter” Lamson makes his move we’ll be ready to celebrate.
I’m maintaining a non-jinxsble radio silence until the go hour. See you all on the other side.
CA Monk out.

https://w2.countingdownto.com/3085726

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online