Class of 2021 - QB Kai Millner (AZ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kai Millner (AZ) Offered

Live arm and tight footwork. Ball pops off his hand and he shows impressive range, velocity and ball placement. Really like how aggressive he is, he looks to attack the defense and doesn't waste time once he sees an opening, even if its 10 yards of grass up the middle, if it's there he takes it.

He got an offer from the Hurricanes yesterday.
No, not the Golden Hurricanes. Miami of Fla.

Last edited:
That stinks. I thought SU had a real chance here. Tough to turn down the reputation of the school and the campus there but football, eh not so sure.

So is it fair to say this was one of our A listers? Good luck to the young man.

That stinks. I thought SU had a real chance here. Tough to turn down the reputation of the school and the campus there but football, eh not so sure.
Not really much different then ours to anyone under 40.

Not really much different then ours to anyone under 40.
Yeah I’m 22 and there’s one season that I can fully comprehend that anyone outside of Syracuse would care about. Kids don’t care what happened half a century ago. Need a couple more seasons of success and I think Dino can do that

Yeah I’m 22 and there’s one season that I can fully comprehend that anyone outside of Syracuse would care about. Kids don’t care what happened half a century ago. Need a couple more seasons of success and I think Dino can do that
I am friends with Todd Burgan on FB and what he told of JB's practice rhetoric (some of which I knew) implies that there is a program toughness/attitude needed that has less to do with history and more with mentality. It isn't about players' coaches in college, it is about toughness, effort, and discipline. That is why Marrone succeeded where GRob failed. We can get there with Coach Babers. Give it the time.

I am friends with Todd Burgan on FB and what he told of JB's practice rhetoric (some of which I knew) implies that there is a program toughness/attitude needed that has less to do with history and more with mentality. It isn't about players' coaches in college, it is about toughness, effort, and discipline. That is why Marrone succeeded where GRob failed. We can get there with Coach Babers. Give it the time.
Name dropper. ;) :p:cool:

Would have been a nice pickup. He just shot up to 4 stars and #115 overall recruit on ESPN.

In no way would he have shot up that high if he had picked Syracuse. He would probably be a 2 star by now.
I don't know that they favor Cal Berkeley very much over there, sounds more like a move 247 or Rivals would pull.

Hard to compete with Cal on academics (leaving the crazy stuff out of it) or location. Wonder if Stanford was an option.

If you haven’t been to Berkeley or Stanford, I don’t think any explanation would do either justice no matter what you say of truly how nice both campuses are... I am surprised recruits choose USC compared to Cal or Stanford (if they can get admitted) because USC is a dump... can’t fault the kid here at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom