Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Cue halo theme song, clears throat)… twas on this day we the people of the northhhhh hath said! Grob,marrone,shafer,babers whoooooooo?!?!?!…… for the prophecy of the Syracuse orange being a northeast power once again shall come to passss! He hath be our savior, the prophet! Fran the man 4-5-6 ****** brown! Father be thy Jeff Nixon and Elijah Robinson well thought out gameplan be nameeeeee of the game!!!!!
IMG_0813.gif

We certainly have $$, were far from Uconn or BC that is 100% fact, however, when your playing in the deep end like were trying to and succeeding with Fran you need to have a bigger amount to tap into especially when your competing with the FSU's A&M's and other schools just below that elite level status.
Isn’t it obvious that we must have some serious NIL? Thats why these kids are coming it’s not just Fran Brown

Isn’t it obvious that we must have some serious NIL? Thats why these kids are coming it’s not just Fran Brown

So what is the NIL bag needed to land him??... Rumors Nebraska offered $1.5 mil.

Rhule on record stating a good QB costs $1-2mil from the portal...

We’re obviously getting McCord. We’re scorching hot right now. The hottest program in nation.
I’m 100% confident this goes our way not bc of intel ( I have none here) but bc of Freakin Fran Brown!!!!

Hey Rutgers - Sit on it!

We certainly have $$, were far from Uconn or BC that is 100% fact, however, when your playing in the deep end like were trying to and succeeding with Fran you need to have a bigger amount to tap into especially when your competing with the FSU's A&M's and other schools just below that elite level status.

I do think we have the potential to get there for sure. If we get McCord and have a 9-10 win season the hype will continue to build and more and more people with money will get interested. I don't think that big boy money will happen overnight but I do see a path to get close to some.

I have to wonder if ADJW saw a soft schedule waiting in 2024, lined up some big time NIL money, sat on it, made his move on a head coach and then deployed all this dry powder to build a team and gain national attention.

No it’s bigger than that. There’s clearly big money involved. Will hack said SU was not lacking in NIL. Apparently he was not lying

Again we have $$, were not a bottom P5 Tema when it comes to NIL Finances. However, guys like the 5 star Bolden and a few others who have expressed interest require us to be able to access anothet level funds we currently don't have. My overall point is we need to continue to support NIL be it the high end guys or Joe blow donating 25 bucks a month.

Again we have $$, were not a bottom P5 Tema when it comes to NIL Finances. However, guys like the 5 star Bolden and a few others who have expressed interest require us to be able to access anothet level funds we currently don't have. My overall point is we need to continue to support NIL be it the high end guys or Joe blow donating 25 bucks a month.
You know for sure that we don’t have this money ? I just can’t believe that’s the case. These high level recruits require a lot of NIL. Obviously we have offered them good money. It’s coming from somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom