Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! I will not stand for any Easter Bunny slander.
My bad. Since it was Christmas I wanted to sneak an Easter Bunny line in to a Mullen Campus believer.

I debated going with the Great Pumpkin, but that was universally debunked IN the special…so it didn’t make sense to help our Mullen on Campusers.

Why do we ply recruits with candy, chips and ice cream? Shouldn’t the program be touting healthy habits with yogurt smoothies, fresh fruits and protein bars? Establish a culture.
It's what the kids like. We are trying to get them to come here, you show them all the cool stuff. You show them the nutrition program, but give them the fun stuff that they will remember.

Why do we ply recruits with candy, chips and ice cream? Shouldn’t the program be touting healthy habits with yogurt smoothies, fresh fruits and protein bars? Establish a culture.
When recruits talk with eachother, do you want them talking about seeing a Honda Civic in a parking lot and they had a decent yogurt smoothie?

Well not for nothing it’s better than hookers and blow. So I’m good with it :D

Seems clear to me that he didn't feel respected and prioritized like he felt he should at osu. People can argue whether that's warranted or not, but that's what I believe it came down to. This doesn't sound like a kid, like a really tall dude that we had on our basketball team roster last year, who is just looking for more money. Whether he lands at Syracuse or not, his next destination will most likely show him MUCH more love, respect, and appreciation than what he was receiving at osu. Fran, I'm sure, has made that abundantly clear. If he commits to Cuse, he will be the man and treated as such.

Seems clear to me that he didn't feel respected and prioritized like he felt he should at osu. People can argue whether that's warranted or not, but that's what I believe it came down to. This doesn't sound like a kid, like a really tall dude that we had on our basketball team roster last year, who is just looking for more money. Whether he lands at Syracuse or not, his next destination will most likely show him MUCH more love, respect, and appreciation than what he was receiving at osu. Fran, I'm sure, has made that abundantly clear. If he commits to Cuse, he will be the man and treated as such.
Not for nothing, but this is more like the workplace than ever before. And one of the easiest ways to destroy an employees faith or loyalty to the organization is to not to treat them fairly, whether it’s through promotion, job responsibilities or compensation. People want to be treated fairly vs their peers and if they find out that isn’t the case, it’s generally not a good situation.

Now if we get McCord, which it seems to be trending towards - does that open up other recruit possibilities we wouldn’t have been able to approach/land without him?
I think you forgot the sarcasm font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors