Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was drinking earlier this evening in a celebratory manner

One of my all time favs this time of year.

Axe is a lot of things but he's not guessing here
The hay isn’t in the barn, yet. Step one, a public commitment. Step two, pen to paper.

Hypothetically, if for whatever reason, the kid got cold feet/better dealed and backed out, who is going to get blow back?

The hay isn’t in the barn, yet. Step one, a public commitment. Step two, pen to paper.

Hypothetically, if for whatever reason, the kid got cold feet/better dealed and backed out, who is going to get blow back?
Axe takes the risk of being wrong. And getting embarrassed. That would be the risk for any journalist or blogger.

Yes it does…same reason no one has blown up King yet (well except King). Brent is free to “predict”…but calling the actual shot ruins the kids spot
Nope. He’s not an employee of the program. As long as his info doesn’t come from a rep of the program who swore him to confidentiality on condition of receiving said information, then none of what you’ve said applies.

Yes it does…same reason no one has blown up King yet (well except King). Brent is free to “predict”…but calling the actual shot ruins the kids spot
I'm not the biggest fan of Axe in general, but this isn't really on him, it's on whoever leaked it to him. He said he had multiple sources, so that's coaches, staff, McCord's camp, etc.

(Unless they wanted it out this way, which seems possible too. Then it's not on anybody obviously.)

I think this is pretty cool.

1000006399.jpg

I wonder if he could petition for a 5th year based on playing in the 5th game in garbage time as a freshman. Doubtful, but with the way the NCAA has been rolling…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom