Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I had to Google it -

Heritage Hill
3149 Sweet Rd, Pompey, NY 13138.

Looks like a cool place with great reviews.
Oh ok. I’ve been there once and wasn’t a fan. It was hard to enjoy my food and beverage with the overwhelming smell of farmyard animals. Glad they’re helping out SU, though.

This is hilarious how hard they don't want to mention Syracuse.

View attachment 235274
“School that is 5 hours from Rutgers and has had great running backs in their history favored to land QB who grew up really close to Rutgers and will play in a conference that has about a half dozen teams who Rutgers used to play against when they were in the Big East”

Allegedly?! He murdered someone like a gang member! We don’t need anything to do with him. Syracuse has enough crime

Really? And you have proof of this?
Doesn't seem like the cops share your certainty. Do you know something they don't...or did you get your facts from the interwebs? Serious question.
OK, enough.

This is a thread about Kyle McCord. Remember him? Savior of Syracuse Football? NC-winning QB at Syracuse?

Take all this other garbage somewhere else.

Thanks.

Really strange to see some of the comments in this thread. Every Syracuse fan should be stoked here for what has been happening these last two weeks. It must be our grumpy out of state fans always kvetching about something ;). I know a bunch of Central New Yorkers who are pretty pumped up.

Oh ok. I’ve been there once and wasn’t a fan. It was hard to enjoy my food and beverage with the overwhelming smell of farmyard animals. Glad they’re helping out SU, though.
You must have been sitting directly in the animal pen. I’ve been there multiple times and never experienced that. To each their own I guess

He's a college senior. I stopped living on campus after freshman year, and every year after that.
Yeah, not my point. New student, new teammate. First step to success is building chemistry. Being close to the team, not in downtown Syracuse, where they say he was looking, will help with that. That's all I meant.

Yeah, not my point. New student, new teammate. First step to success is building chemistry. Being close to the team, not in downtown Syracuse, where they say he was looking, will help with that. That's all I meant.
All but a few min drive to downtown Syracuse. He does not need to sleep with the o line to build chemistry.

Agreed, but at the same time, it's premature to make predictions on winning the conference or making the playoff. Whether it's doubting the future or predicting success, neither is enjoying the moment.
I would say predicting success is enjoying the moment. That’s part of the fun. Might as well enjoy it now, because no one knows what will happen when the season starts.

All but a few min drive to downtown Syracuse. He does not need to sleep with the o line to build chemistry.

Oh My George Takai GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors