Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get McCord, Murphy from Texas and Angeli from ND, I will feel pretty confident in our QB room.

Carlos Del Rio Wilson is going to beat out all of them though.
I heard this guy has a year of eligibility left too

1702587034956.jpeg

Lol... trying to make themselves feel better.

View this as you want. I think it's a legitimate question to ask if you are in a high profile position such as QB at Ohio State (see Joe Burrow). Could be good news for Syracuse.

View this as you want. I think it's a legitimate question to ask if you are in a high profile position such as QB at Ohio State (see Joe Burrow). Could be good news for Syracuse.
As far as possibly not being the starter at Ohio state, it’s more than rumblings.

Ryan Day was also non-commital about McCord's status as the starter moving forward. Speaking to media on Sunday about the Buckeyes' Cotton Bowl game vs. Missouri, he wavered in backing McCord as the starter, even for the bowl game.

I wonder who they are tampering with.

They have 2 other 4 star QB's on the roster they recruited the past 2 seasons. I imagine unless they get a top 3-5 guy they are going to have a hard time finding someone as good as McCord and the guys currently on their roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom