Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricky bobby idk GIF

Some good quotes in here, obviously knows Fran and Nunzio being a jersey guy, but didn't realize he had ties with Jeff Nixon as well.

This is the transfer that will get people to sit up and really take notice. We all know what’s going on because we live on this site. But the casual fan understands the importance of a QB. They know Ohio State. McCord is a name people will recognize and this news should land us on the ESPN ticker scroll.
This. Open the floodgates, all prospects take notice. We got past the belief-without-evidence stage pretty quickly in recruiting.

You must have been sitting directly in the animal pen. I’ve been there multiple times and never experienced that. To each their own I guess
I was at a long table parallel to the bar. There was a door nearby where people would go out back to see the animals. Every time the door opened, which was often, the smell of manure, wet hay and animals wafted in. If that’s your scene, cool. As you said, to each their own.

This is genius on so many levels:

1) it’s just cool as heck
2) getting local businesses involved is great to generate additional interest in SU
3) every business that gets involved is potential extra NIL when you consider marketing/affiliate marketing as a way to help all involved

Fran knows what he’s doing and it’s glorious to witness.

cool, but can someone fill rest of us in on what happened here had a recruiting party at a restaurant?

this is not snarky I’m genuinely interested thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors