Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make it a point to come by and give them my business when I'm up there next week for Christmas and thank them for supporting the cause!!
The following the have is impressive. The setting is great, but personally they have far too many IPAs. (I get that is the market right now.)

Rutgers board the last two weeks doubling down on losing to PSU, Michigan, OSU every year while watching Fran work.
1000000049.gif

The following the have is impressive. The setting is great, but personally they have far too many IPAs. (I get that is the market right now.)
Their food is pretty good. I have only had a few beers of theirs though so I can't be a good judge.

This is where they had their Thanksgiving meal and where the Thursday coaches show takes place too. A great local establishment with delicious food/drink and some of the best views you’ll find in upstate NY. Will happily support any place that supports SU athletics and its athletes

My GOD, what did he do on the way out at Ohio St? Did he steal their endowment, kill the mascot and burn down the library? OSU fans on Reddit are SO damn bitter about him.
As somebody who doesn’t do Twitter or know Reddit, can somebody link some of these comments, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom