Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

87791D9A-3C4A-4918-B0B6-C19E3E44B8E6.gif

Wouldn't it have been a trip if he came here and threw a touchdown pass to Devaughn Cooper? Could have been the first QB/WR duo in college football to score a touchdown and have their AARP benefits.

Last edited:
Hes taking the spot of Cameron Ward. That kid exploded onto the scene.

Hes taking the spot of Cameron Ward. That kid exploded onto the scene.
Isn't Ward following his coach? No guarantee of continued success at the program.

Isn't Ward following his coach? No guarantee of continued success at the program.
Very true. He left to become the OC at Wazzu

For the season, 70% passing for an average of 400 yards passing per game and 5 passing TD's per game and adds 25 rushing yds/game. Love to see a kid do this that is listed at 5'-11" which i'm sure means he's 5'-10" or under. Kid is killing it so far this year.

1663245003724.png

For the season, 70% passing for an average of 400 yards passing per game and 5 passing TD's per game and adds 25 rushing yds/game. Love to see a kid do this that is listed at 5'-11" which i'm sure means he's 5'-10" or under. Kid is killing it so far this year.

View attachment 219989
That "kid" is 37 years old.

This is an INSANE stat line; I'm glad he's having fun.

View attachment 220901

Agreed -- he was a compelling prospect, despite his height.

Kid lived the dream by going to LSU -- the flagship program from his home state, then transitioned to an FCS program where he started some, and is now lighting it up at a lower level. 7 year plan -- lol. But I'll bet he'll look back on his career quite fondly.

Agreed -- he was a compelling prospect, despite his height.

Kid lived the dream by going to LSU -- the flagship program from his home state, then transitioned to an FCS program where he started some, and is now lighting it up at a lower level. 7 year plan -- lol. But I'll bet he'll look back on his career quite fondly.
Yep! Can’t fault the kid for taking every opportunity he can to play the game he loves. I’m glad he’s killing it.