Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

We say this every time when we get new QB's. Time will tell.
This is true, however it isn't just us saying it, it is also said by college football reporters. I can't remember which one said LSU is going to regret not taking a harder look at this kid. Also his coach said he has been coaching High School football for 18 years in LA. and by far and a way he is the best QB he has seen there in LA. I too think we are stacked and getting much better recruits.

It was said that this kids school is in the top division. This kid is a steal. Coach Lester better move in with him to make sure that we get this guy. :)

Anyone know anything about the kid #19 Coleman? :noidea: He looks really good.

Anyone know anything about the kid #19 Coleman? :noidea: He looks really good.

Douglas Coleman. Recruiting sites shows that he has a hand full of mid major offers. 4.49 41" vertical. His Junior film is impressive. One site says that he is getting a real look from Oklahoma State, and is set to visit them this month.

Thats Right. 5 FBS and 4 FCS.
Do you think it worth a hard look. I know we have other WRs on our wish list for next year but this kid look advanced or is it the connection with Scott?

Do you think it worth a hard look. I know we have other WRs on our wish list for next year but this kid look advanced or is it the connection with Scott?

Definitely worth it IMO. His yards after the catch shows that he's a play maker no matter whose throwing it. Huge asset as a WR and KR.

Is this kid rated? I'm sure he is, I just haven't seen anything on him. :) I hope with Scott it gives us an in in LA.

Is this kid rated? I'm sure he is, I just haven't seen anything on him. :) I hope with Scott it gives us an in in LA.

Rivals recently ranked as a top 10 WR in state of Louisiana (sit is called pelicanprep). Scott was the QB of the statewide all star 7-on-7 team. Took them the IMG nationals. Performed well. He's definitely well liked.

Rivals recently ranked as a top 10 WR in state of Louisiana (sit is called pelicanprep). Scott was the QB of the statewide all star 7-on-7 team. Took them the IMG nationals. Performed well. He's definitely well liked.

and again, if he was 2" taller we would not be getting the kid

Scott measured 5-10 185 at the NIKE camp in Houston last year; lets hope he's gotten a little taller.

2015 camp video:

Article from the Texas Elite 7 v 7 in Keller, Texas back in April. His team the Louisiana Bootleggers ended up competing at the 7 v 7 IMG National Championship.

"Zachary quarterback Lindsey Scott Jr., the Louisiana 5A player of the year, led the team and was fairly impressive throughout the day. Scott remained poised in pressure packed-situations, including overtime victories in the semi-final and final round. He throws a very hard ball, his mechanics remained solid throughout the day, and his accuracy was very good from five-minutes into the first game, 'til his game winning touchdown throw in the championship. Scott was impressive."

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/04/the_louisiana_bootleggers_win.html

The 2-4-7 writeup from the 7 v 7 IMG Championship;

*** QB Lindsey Scott: “He did a heck of a job and threw only one pick over the weekend where the kid made a freak play in picking it. He made all of the throws, is very intelligent, and he is a born leader. He is a Power 5 conference quarterback and someone is going to get an absolute steal.”

http://No links to . . . allowed on this site.com/Bolt/Prospect-Breakdown-Louisiana-Bootleggers-37876261

I'm not sure if the pics are him but they were labeled as such.

18716413595_7f8e0eb683.jpg
18711395512_132d63b276.jpg

I'm telling you: this kid is the second coming of Joe Hamilton.

I would happily take that every day of the week.

So all of these D1 in-state schools passed because of height? Strange scenario. You'd think they'd be desperate for a game changer, especially someone local ?

Centenary College
Grambling State University
University of Louisiana - Lafayette
University of Louisiana - Monroe
Louisiana State University
Louisiana Tech University
McNeese State University
University of New Orleans
Nicholls State University
Northwestern State University
Southeastern Louisiana University
Southern University - Baton Rouge
Tulane University

Well, Centenary doesn't have a football team, and is in Division 3. The school is probably also a couple years away from closing its doors.