1. If you are getting script errors or redirects, please click here and switch to the "Alternate Style." You can dismiss this notice by clicking the little x at the top right of this box. If you still have a problem, email me at: tom@emery.net
    Dismiss Notice

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) Verbal to LSU

Discussion in 'Football Recruiting Forum' started by OrangeXtreme, Oct 3, 2015.

1. NJCuse97

NJCuse97 2nd String

Not to perpetuate, but Goff was a 4 start on ESPN and went to the Elite 11. In defense of the Wentz argument, he grew 9 inches in highschool and didn't start until his senior year. I don't see the same case with Lindsey Scott. That said, I wish Scott all the best. The whole thing fell out funny to me (he didn't want us, we didn't want him - it was a match made in heaven) but all's well that ends well. He is at his dream school, and we have a new system and highly regarded QB prospect.

RF2044 likes this.
  2. jgeorge322

jgeorge322 All Conference

No this was good info. I was legit curious.

3. chugg21

chugg21 2nd String

Goff was an Elite 11 kid that started from Day 1 at Cal. Obviously Wentz wasn't highly rated as he came from North Dakota State. Anything can happen but its just as likely that he doesn't even get a chance because a guy coming in with that #1 QB in the country rep is going to be given every chance to fail before a 2/3 star undersized kid is even given a chance to succeed.

4. Orijinal

Orijinal 2nd String

Wow. Well said

chugg21 likes this.
  5. TheCusian

TheCusian Living Legend

Don't think Scott would have stayed at QB at either school, IMO. He had a better shot here.

6. DownTheField

DownTheField 2nd String

I hope he does well at LSU. He seemed like a good kid who was excited about SU before the coaching change.

rackman18, CuseOnly and MSOrange like this.
  7. OrangeXtreme

OrangeXtreme Moderator Staff Member