Class of 2021 - QB Lonnie White JR (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Lonnie White JR (PA) Offered

Offers are important but there are so many players out there that are not getting evaluated.

How many times do we offer a recruit that has little or no offers and the next thing you know he blows up and commits somewhere else.

concerning the star ratings it a joke. It may be valid for about the top 30 players but after that who knows.

to make my point. I just saw an article that suggested Jamie Newman (former qb wake now at Georgia is a first round draft pick in the next draft) this in addition to him being reevaluated when he transferred Georgia and made a 4 star. Now correct me if I’m wrong but in my opinion the backup seemed to play a lot better every time I watched wake. So you go from being replaced or splitting time to a first round draft pick and 90 because you went to Georgia.

that is all I need to see that the star system and evaluation of players should be viewed with a grain of salt.

Based on those pictures, and the previous post, It looks like baseball. He actually verballed to Clemson for baseball in October of 2018. He is ranked the #13 HS player in the country for baseball in the class of 2021. Maybe he will play both at Clemson. If he doesn’t get stolen by a MLB team in the draft, which I think is still happening,
Stolen? You mean paid big money to chose baseball.

Im offers before anything else. I wouldnt care about ratings either if it didn’t influence perception and program momentum. Prospects factor that into their decisions and evaluators know that.

Unfortunately this is nothing new with Rivals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom