Class of 2014 - QB Miles Wright (MA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Miles Wright (MA) Offered

That is a great looking athlete, wow.. Perhaps Ashton esque, but better arm? We have offered an interesting and diverse QB group so far.

Tabor's Wright impresses at Elite 11
June, 3, 2013
Jun 3
2:03
PM ET
By Chris Bradley | ESPNBoston.com

Tabor ACademy quarterback Miles Wright made a splash over the weekend at Elite 11, an annual nationwide football showcase that gives quarterbacks the ability to hone their skills and learn from high-level coaches. The regional showcase that Wright attended was held at The Ohio State University campus, in Columbus.

“It was great, I met a lot of good people and I learned a lot. It was crazy that I was sitting talking to kids with Alabama and LSU offers,” Wright said.

Thanks to over 700 votes online via Twitter, Wright had an opportunity to advance to the “pressure chamber” round of the showcase -- a more selective set of drills for the top players in attendance.

“That was a blessing," he said. "It was crazy to see how many people were supporting me, whether they knew me well or not, just because of where I’m from.”

He reported that he recently picked up a scholarship offer from Syracuse, adding to his list of offers that includes Boston College, Holy Cross, UMass, and Yale. Wright is a star basketball player as well -- UMass, Holy Cross, and Yale have all suggested Wright is welcome to play both sports at their respective schools. He says he would prefer to play both sports in college, but if he sees it fit to pick one over the other, that’s a decision he’ll make in the fall.

"I’m going to wait until summer is over," he said. "Just so that I have a good feel of what schools really want me."

BC and Syracuse offered the 6-foot-4 Wright as a quarterback or an athlete. He’ll be at Boston College for their camp on June 9, while he will be visiting Syracuse sometime in mid-June.

Christian Bradley@_ChrisBradley2h
Just talked to Tabor QB Miles Wright, he picked up a scholarship offer from Syracuse last week--also has BC, Holy Cross, UMass, Yale.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2016990/#highlights/23650377

Brendan Hall@BHallESPN1 Jun
#Elite11 participants from Mass: Nick Andreas (Danvers), Drew Belcher (Reading), Dylan Kierman (Quabbin), Miles Wright (Tabor Academy)

Looks like that QB from Connecticut that SU was recruiting hard a couple of years ago, then he blew up and chose Florida!!

Someone get JB to call this kid. He's going to get a football scholarship, so even if he never starts a basketball game he's only taking up a walk-on spot.

ugh, they smacked my alma mater last season. he ran all over them. :bang:

nice arm; very athletic. great moves when running the ball and decent speed.
Nice offer

Someone get JB to call this kid. He's going to get a football scholarship, so even if he never starts a basketball game he's only taking up a walk-on spot.

I know of someone else who should call him as well...
donvan-mcnabb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom