Class of 2016 - QB Mo Hasan (FL) Preferred Walk On Commits to Syracuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Mo Hasan (FL) Preferred Walk On Commits to Syracuse

Vandy wins . Mo was 7/11 for 120 yds and a TD. Also, 34 yds rushing. I think he was hurt, or if Vandy plays 2 QB's, because after a personal foul on a Hasan run, their other QB inished the game and also threw a TD pass.

Vandy wins . Mo was 7/11 for 120 yds and a TD. Also, 34 yds rushing. I think he was hurt, or if Vandy plays 2 QB's, because after a personal foul on a Hasan run, their other QB inished the game and also threw a TD pass.

Pretty sure he was woozy and left after the personal foul hit you mention. I know I would be.

3433EDFA-18D2-42A3-B6FC-2D6225EAF714.png

Idk if this was already talked about but looks like Mo got his first start this past weekend and got the W. Crazy how a former walkon at SU is now starting the starting QB for an SEC school. Good for him.

I was sad to see Mo leave. Has good talent and a real student athlete who is involved in bettering his community. Glad he got a chance to play.

According to the article started one game, got injured and that was the end of his season. Leaving Vandy as a Grad Transfer.

wouldn't be a bad backup to Tommy, then you bring in Dungey Junior from California and keep working on 2021

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom