Class of 2020 - QB Parker McQuarrie (NH) Verbal to UCLA | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Parker McQuarrie (NH) Verbal to UCLA

McQuarrie is solid as a rock.
At 6’7, 225 lbs, he is a bigger, northeastern version of Trevor Lawrence. Wouldn’t it make great sense for him to go to the premiere college offensive system in the country, which just happens to be located a couple of hours down Interstate 90 from where he lives?

Boston College, Purdue, Pitt , Michigan .
Crystal ball says BC, I'm thinking Michigan.

Michigan offers 2020 QB Parker McQuarrie: "Very high chance of going there"

PS. I did not watch 1 second of his tape in making this assessment.[/QUOTE]
Yes...I missed a few. :(
I looked at his Twitter. He started at new one in November and doesn't have any of those other offers on his TL of announcements. Just this tweet.

At least of the ones he has posted SU was the only "Wow".

Last edited:
PS. I did not watch 1 second of his tape in making this assessment.
I looked at his Twitter. He started at new one in November and doesn't have any of those other offers on his TL of announcements. Just this tweet.

At least of the ones he has posted SU was the only "Wow".[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that he reclassified from 2019 to 2020 at some point. May explain the Twitter Purge. His bro was a QB, moved to TE at BC, then DE. May be trying to avoid the same fate.

Guessing that a NE kid playing QB at the same school as Tom Brady, may be a big sell. Offer directly from Harbaugh. I think we're a pretty good fit for his skill set/situation, though. Could slide in, right after Devito.

PG school seemed an odd choice. Small school(500), but close to home. Competition not as good as the regional southern NH schools with up to 6 times the enrollment. Mass PG schools with much better competition.

Last edited:

At least of the ones he has posted SU was the only "Wow".

Pretty sure that he reclassified from 2019 to 2020 at some point. May explain the Twitter Purge. His bro was a QB, moved to TE at BC, then DE. May be trying to avoid the same fate.

Guessing that a NE kid playing QB at the same school as Tom Brady, may be a big sell. Offer directly from Harbaugh. I think we're a pretty good fit for his skill set/situation, though. Could slide in, right after Devito.

PG school seemed an odd choice. Small school(500), but close to home. Competition not as good as the regional southern NH schools with up to 6 times the enrollment. Mass PG schools with much better competition.[/QUOTE]
If he reclassified some of the older offers may no longer be offers. The needs change from class to class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom