Class of 2020 - QB Parker McQuarrie (NH) Verbal to UCLA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Parker McQuarrie (NH) Verbal to UCLA

So I saw UCLA offered Parker 24 hours ago on the other site and it listed his other offers but they didn’t even mention us? What gives?

So I saw UCLA offered Parker 24 hours ago on the other site and it listed his other offers but they didn’t even mention us? What gives?
I wouldn't worry about it. The paysites aren't always up to date either. I prefer to see what the kids shows on his Twitter TL.

1549641418072.png
... final GOT season spoilers?

I can see the kid commit and then red shirt his 1st year and learn the play book thru and through and then step right in to take over for TD. I guess its my dream and I make it as big as I want.

I can see the kid commit and then red shirt his 1st year and learn the play book thru and through and then step right in to take over for TD. I guess its my dream and I make it as big as I want.
And put TD a RS Sr on the bench? I don't think so.

UCLA wae a player for Van Duke, should be us vs Wisconsin now

Hmmmm. He must...

A) not like his family watching him play
B) not like to win
C) not like to play against good competition

Very odd decision. I get it if you have no talent and want to be an actor. But Parker looks Ike he could have been a good QB some day. Oh well. Good luck to him in Westwood.

Hmmmm. He must...

A) not like his family watching him play
B) not like to win
C) not like to play against good competition

Very odd decision. I get it if you have no talent and want to be an actor. But Parker looks Ike he could have been a good QB some day. Oh well. Good luck to him in Westwood.
I think he's over rated. He has the prototypical look. Tall, strong arm but the competiton in his film is bad. He looked kinda stiff too but good luck to the kid. Prove me wrong.

I think he's over rated. He has the prototypical look. Tall, strong arm but the competiton in his film is bad. He looked kinda stiff too but good luck to the kid. Prove me wrong.
Agree on the competition. However, he didn't blow up until he started going to camps, in direct comparison with other top QBs...No one knew he existed til then.

Mcquarrie grew up 15 minutes from Kelly. Wouldn't be surprised if his Father(football coach)played football against him, or knew Kelly when he coached at UNH.

Agree on the competition. However, he didn't blow up until he started going to camps, in direct comparison with other top QBs...No one knew he existed til then.

Mcquarrie grew up 15 minutes from Kelly. Wouldn't be surprised if his Father(football coach)played football against him, or knew Kelly when he coached at UNH.
Good note about Kelly. Im glad he was able to earn UM and Michigan offers. I just dont love what I see on film and wonder why SU didnt offer him. Im sure they have their reasons. He can be a stud with his measurables. Kelly develops QB's so Im sure he will get the most out of him.

Good note about Kelly. Im glad he was able to earn UM and Michigan offers. I just dont love what I see on film and wonder why SU didnt offer him. Im sure they have their reasons. He can be a stud with his measurables. Kelly develops QB's so Im sure he will get the most out of him.
We offered. #9 pro style in the country-from what folks saw at camps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom