Class of 2025 - QB Quentin Murphy (AR) Offered [Announcing 5/31] | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Quentin Murphy (AR) Offered [Announcing 5/31]

Crazy talk
So you think we take 3 QBs if Malik says “yup I’m in”?? That’s crazy talk. You don’t take 3 qbs in a recruiting class. Especially with us going to win 10 games and then a veteran QB in the portal sees a chance to start. That might/would be 4.

I can’t imagine Fran is one that will make kids back out of their pledge. He seems to stand up of a guy to do that.

So you think we take 3 QBs if Malik says “yup I’m in”?? That’s crazy talk. You don’t take 3 qbs in a recruiting class. Especially with us going to win 10 games and then a veteran QB in the portal sees a chance to start. That might/would be 4.

I can’t imagine Fran is one that will make kids back out of their pledge. He seems to stand up of a guy to do that.
Have you ever heard of an athlete before?

Wonder what the countdown on his IG story is for?

1000007629.jpg

Have you ever heard of an athlete before?
Yeah cause anyone that wants to play QB wants to hear from a coach…”hey we are recruiting you to be an athlete and not a qb. We are bringing two other guys as well, so if it doesn’t work out for you, you’ll be moved.” Gonna work out real well. 100% transfer portal if that’s the case.

But yeah like I’ve said on this forum the entire time, if he’s not a qb then 1000% take him immediately and if those convos have been had then perfect. But doubtful he can’t find a team to not recruit 3 qbs and want him only at Qb

watch this kid's tape. He has plenty of arm for Qb and his speed and vision are Vick like

Take them and Belin to. I don’t think it’s an issue because Washington isn’t coming here.

I believe Johnson and McNabb came in with one other QB (Mason?)

Yeah cause anyone that wants to play QB wants to hear from a coach…”hey we are recruiting you to be an athlete and not a qb. We are bringing two other guys as well, so if it doesn’t work out for you, you’ll be moved.” Gonna work out real well. 100% transfer portal if that’s the case.

But yeah like I’ve said on this forum the entire time, if he’s not a qb then 1000% take him immediately and if those convos have been had then perfect. But doubtful he can’t find a team to not recruit 3 qbs and want him only at Qb
You take anyone that could be a QB and let them fight it out. The guys that lose out can change positions or transfer e.g. Shrader and Villari.

You take anyone that could be a QB and let them fight it out. The guys that lose out can change positions or transfer e.g. Shrader and Villari.
You just don't tell them that to recruit them. No top QB ever went to a school who told them there is a possibility you don't play QB.