qb rating did you know | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

qb rating did you know

The observation was about his post-game comment, which was virtually identical to yours. You are inferring something that wasn't being implied about the context.
The only reason you remember that quote is because it is ridiculous considering we killed them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Are you conceeding that you were wrong about him?
He had been pretty good. I hope it continues. We'll see in the big east. He's always been ok in bcs ooc games

The only reason you remember that quote is because it is ridiculous considering we killed them.

No, I remember the quote because it was an amazingly odd thing for Davis to say about a QB who had just played really well.

Nassib pre conference 2010 and 2011 154 rating
So far this year 139. Much better competition this year, 139 is fine.

I know this isn't as relevant as the giants run defense. That was a really smart observation by Mad.

re read. syracuse blinders. it's not like i didn't see this criticism coming.

does the #2 team in the country have a good pass defense? maybe. they didn't in 2011.

nice try

That must be why Luck had such a high quarterback rating last year? He got to beat up on the USC secondary.

You can never just look at stats in a bubble. That USC defense had better athletes for nearly every match up with their respective Orangeman. Robey is a top national db. They had linebackers who could run and cover, and linemen who could rush or get their hands up. This just applies to USC and Nassib yesterday. You could talk about guys like Kellen Moore and Keenum who had superior athletes and systems in almost every game they played last year.

Nassib is fine. He does some things well, others not so well. I dont need a in QB rating to tell me what he can and cannot do.

Nassib pre conference 2010 and 2011 154 rating
So far this year 139. Much better competition this year, 139 is fine.

I know this isn't as relevant as the giants run defense. That was a really smart observation by Mad.

And how were those offenses as a whole in 2010 and 2011 versus what we've seen in 2012?

Happy Googling for some un-related fact-like object. I like how you leverage facts when they are kinda sorta convenient, than scoff at a fact when it shows discrepency to the end result.

That must be why Luck had such a high quarterback rating last year? He got to beat up on the USC secondary.

You can never just look at stats in a bubble. That USC defense had better athletes for nearly every match up with their respective Orangeman. Robey is a top national db. They had linebackers who could run and cover, and linemen who could rush or get their hands up. This just applies to USC and Nassib yesterday. You could talk about guys like Kellen Moore and Keenum who had superior athletes and systems in almost every game they played last year.

Nassib is fine. He does some things well, others not so well. I dont need a in QB rating to tell me what he can and cannot do.
That would be a smart point if they played usc a bunch of times

Well then, Nassib, Barkley, and the top 5 mentioned above should all rejoice that they didnt have to go up against that vaunted Black Knight pass defense (ranked 5th last year). Surely that would have knocked them all down a peg or so? For Luck and Griffin, that could have cost them millions in the draft.

Millhouse, Nassib doesn't have the weapons that big time qb's have. He doesn't have a wide out that has break away speed that you can depend on to catch the ball. He doesn't have a top flight runniung game. He is a good college qb. He isn't the best. But he sure isn't the problem.

This whole thread is hilarious ... who cares about 2011 .. ask Jordan Rodgers how easy it was to move the ball against NW ... he was about as effective against NW as he was against South Carolina which has a top level SEC defense ... Nassib is playing quite well ... Hawaii only put up around 260 yards against SC a week ago .. after runing 60+ plays ... can we just get over this whole Nassib thing?

Millhouse, Nassib doesn't have the weapons that big time qb's have. He doesn't have a wide out that has break away speed that you can depend on to catch the ball. He doesn't have a top flight runniung game. He is a good college qb. He isn't the best. But he sure isn't the problem.
Last night this board would've guessed he had 160 rating and i got killed for saying he was ok. The rating is closer to my view. I guess the formula must be bad.
Ok doesn't mean i think he is the problem. I don't beat around the bush here, if i thought he was the problem I'd say it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom