Class of 2019 - QB/RB Velton Gardner (TX) Verbal to Texas Tech | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB/RB Velton Gardner (TX) Verbal to Texas Tech

Any measurables on this guy? He appears small, thus i guess we are recruiting him as a RB?

Any measurables on this guy? He appears small, thus i guess we are recruiting him as a RB?

• Positions: QB, SB
  • Height & Weight: 5'9" 175lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.52
  • Shuttle: 4.3
  • Vertical: 30.4
  • Bench: 185
  • Squat(LBS): 315

• Positions: QB, SB
  • Height & Weight: 5'9" 175lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.52
  • Shuttle: 4.3
  • Vertical: 30.4
  • Bench: 185
  • Squat(LBS): 315

Thank you for the help! And WOW, yup, not a qb but a crazy fast slot guy who can make plays in space:)

Unlike rackman18 you have not paid attention to me explaining that if you click on the hudl and go to profile it will provide all that info.
Failing grade for you. ;)

I did click on the Hudl vid. Right into game action. HUDL needs to standardize vids and/or pics streamed over vid format. Measurables should be a priority;)

Unlike rackman18 you have not paid attention to me explaining that if you click on the hudl and go to profile it will provide all that info.
Failing grade for you. ;)
giphy-downsized (9).gif

I did click on the Hudl vid. Right into game action. HUDL needs to standardize vids and/or pics streamed over vid format. Measurables should be a priority;)
Click on the words hudl in the bottom right hand corner. Then below the kids name in the lower left corner it says view profile. Click on that and you have all those measurable.

Click on the words hudl in the bottom right hand corner. Then below the kids name in the lower left corner it says view profile. Click on that and you have all those measurable.

Thanks, that's my normal path in, but sometimes it doesn't show. A good teach. When i go into hudl there are the options. One of the options is: "about " anyone else seen this? Damm.

Just decommitted from Kansas State. Listed as an Athlete with SU offer.

Looks like Texas Tech could be the leader, but he hasn't flipped to them. Yet.

Just decommitted from Kansas State. Listed as an Athlete with SU offer.

Looks like Texas Tech could be the leader, but he hasn't flipped to them. Yet.
I think we will have a 2019 QB visiting for Louisville but he isn't it.

would be nice if hiring the martin paid off with some incites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom