QB Rex Culpepper not returning | Syracusefan.com

QB Rex Culpepper not returning

That's AWESOME that he's graduating with his master's. If he came back or goes somewhere else, what does the NCAA even want him to do? Work on a dissertation for a ph d?

All the best to you Mr. Culpepper and those incredible, flowing locks.

yes, in curb your enthusiasm, they had one of the survivor winners on playing himself and he got into an argument with a holocaust survivor about who was a real survivor. It was a pretty hilarious episode.
Curb is not a show I can make it through. Sorry for the missed reference

Godspeed, you can be a great success without a ton of victories. Proof.

Good luck to him whatever he does. Glad he came to Syracuse. Great story.

I wish Rex the best he is a class act on and off the field a true competitor that is multi talented in so many ways he is a player we will always remember I guarantee this young man will have a very successful life after he leaves SU. Thank you Rex god bless.

Best of luck Rex.

I wish nothing but the best for this kid. He’s shown courage, toughness, leadership and everything you wish for in a young man. Good luck and hopefully you have sons or daughters who will want to play for the Orange.

Would be great strength coach IMO

And nutrition. He was really into the importance of what foods go in. I remember reading an article where he finally okayed chocolate but only dark chocolate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom