Class of 2019 - QB Sam Johnson III (MI) to Boston College | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB Sam Johnson III (MI) to Boston College

Our QBs will pass more in 4 games than BC's in a season.
Nice get for BC if all the hype about him is true.

Re: Sam Johnson III:

Johnson said he was offered by the head man himself, Akron head coach, Terry Bowden, who also wanted to send a message to one of Johnson's instate schools, that they were the first to jump all the way into his recruitment.

"I actually called them to find out when their camp was," said Johnson. "He had already knew about me from watching my film. And then he said he wanted me to call Coach Wheatley from Michigan, and tell him that Akron football was the first one to offer you. Hope he stays in that classroom!

He's the “FUTURE” and next SUPERQUARTERBACK just finishing the eighth grade.

Here's the BC depth chart at QB right now:

Anthony Brown – 13 QB – 6'1' RS FR

John Fadue – 14 “ - 6' 207 JR

Dennis Grosel – 20 “ - 6'1” 210 FR

Matt Mc Donald – 10 “ - 6'3” 205 FR

E.J. Perry – 8 “ - 6'2”195 FR

Darius Wade - “ - 6' 211 RS JR

By the time Johnson arrives in four years all of the above will be gone and he can just step under center and be a ? Get Hurt____ A Bust____OK____Good ___ Very Good____A Star____ All World____

But don't look behind you Sam, the next eighth grader coming in may be better than you are.

Nice get for BC if all the hype about him is true.

Re: Sam Johnson III:

Johnson said he was offered by the head man himself, Akron head coach, Terry Bowden, who also wanted to send a message to one of Johnson's instate schools, that they were the first to jump all the way into his recruitment.

"I actually called them to find out when their camp was," said Johnson. "He had already knew about me from watching my film. And then he said he wanted me to call Coach Wheatley from Michigan, and tell him that Akron football was the first one to offer you. Hope he stays in that classroom!

He's the “FUTURE” and next SUPERQUARTERBACK just finishing the eighth grade.

Here's the BC depth chart at QB right now:

Anthony Brown – 13 QB – 6'1' RS FR

John Fadue – 14 “ - 6' 207 JR

Dennis Grosel – 20 “ - 6'1” 210 FR

Matt Mc Donald – 10 “ - 6'3” 205 FR

E.J. Perry – 8 “ - 6'2”195 FR

Darius Wade - “ - 6' 211 RS JR

By the time Johnson arrives in four years all of the above will be gone and he can just step under center and be a ? Get Hurt____ A Bust____OK____Good ___ Very Good____A Star____ All World____

But don't look behind you Sam, the next eighth grader coming in may be better than you are.
He’s a junior...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom