Class of 2018 - QB Steven Krajewski (GA) Verbal to UConn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Steven Krajewski (GA) Verbal to UConn

Interesting Syracuse didn't push for a commitment. I wonder if they're re-evaluating all of the prospects at the position

Interesting Syracuse didn't push for a commitment. I wonder if they're re-evaluating all of the prospects at the position
I wasn't going to say anything but I got that impression also from that and Babers having a conflict and not meeting with him again.

Recruiting qbs has soooo many parallels with courting a hot chick.

Steve lives in the county next to me here in SW Georgia. I plan on seeing him play next weekend.

Was told he looked amazing Thrusday night in his teams scrimmage game vs Coffey County. He played three quarters going 9-14 for 143 Yards and 4 rushes for 74 yards that included a 55 yard TD run.

I watched his game on Saturday. Krajewski was 13-for-20 for 138 yards. His receivers dropped a lot of balls. He has good velocity on his throws and is accurate. You can tell he is talented. He didn't throw any long passes so it's hard to really judge him. Honestly he reminded me of Dungy he threw a lot off quick short passes. He wasn't afraid to run the ball at all and like Dungy when he ran he kept his head up and tried to run over defenders instead of sliding. It will be interesting to see how this season plays out for him.

Georgia Bulldogs Recruiting, Stars, And South Georgia OTA’s - Part 2 | Bulldawg Illustrated

While there were multiple players on the Packers roster that stood out, one of the most impressionable athletes for Colquitt County was Class of 2018 QB Steven Krajewski (6’4, 205 – Colquitt County – Moultrie, Georgia). 247Sports and other scouting services have this gunslinger rated as a 3-Star, but I believe he is underrated given what I saw on the football field. Krajewski is tall and has a good release point on his passes. He exhibited a lot of power with the throws that he made at the OTA’s this week. Several of those throws with zip were thrown with accuracy and on point only to be dropped by the receivers he was throwing the ball to. The incoming senior QB looked sharp and threw the ball well often squeezing it into tight windows to complete the pass. He was surprisingly agile on his feet when being rushed despite his tall frame and stature of which many would think would be a hindrance to his maneuverability.

What was most impressive about Krajewski to me though was his decision-making abilities as a QB in general. Often he would get up to the line and after a few moments he would look over to his receivers and throw out some signals as if he was calling an audible after seeing the defensive scheme that was laid out in front of him. Moreover, throughout much of the entire OTA sessions that he took part in, rarely did I see him engage in a major mistake. He knew when to throw to a receiver, when to throw it away, when to run for lack of an open receiver to throw to, and the like. After talking with him for a good time on two separate days, I learned very quickly that this QB was not just athletic but that he was also very mature, smart, and possesses a high IQ and intelligence for the QB position. Krajewski has several offers already to include Connecticut, Syracuse, and Florida Atlantic among others. His stock most certainly is on the rise and trending upward. He recently helped lead the Packers to victory in the Kirby Smart 7-On-7 tournament in Athens this past June and the up-and-coming QB also visited FSU on the 20th, Auburn on the 21st, and Alabama today. He is also set to visit Syracuse this upcoming Tuesday and Connecticut on the following day. Look for Krajewski to rake in a lot of offers very fast and for him to have a dynamic Senior season in 2017.

[/QUOTE

From all the reviews, and his opening game victory, it looks like Coach Boller knew what he was doing when making the offer to Steven Krajewski. This kid is big, fast, and can hurt you with his arm or legs. SU needs to lock this guy up. Once Justin Fields commits, don't be surprised if Auburn, FSU and other SEC and ACC schools go after him. He's that good!

From all the reviews, and his opening game victory, it looks like Coach Boller knew what he was doing when making the offer to Steven Krajewski. This kid is big, fast, and can hurt you with his arm or legs. SU needs to lock this guy up. Once Justin Fields commits, don't be surprised if Auburn, FSU and other SEC and ACC schools go after him. He's that good!

I don't believe his offer is currently committable, not sure if there's a huge difference between him and Carter Bradley right now. Think both of those guys would be solid lands though.

Just read on the Georgia pay board I belong to that Krajewski could be a potential Georgia offer if they miss on Fields.

Auburn's head coach, Gus Malzahn, was at CC game to evaluate QB Steven Krajewski. He did not disappoint!

Are we in the running at all with this kid?
Only thing I can confirm is that his Dad was asking, last week on twitter, if a UConn/Edsall podcast on tunein was archived.

Only thing I can confirm is that his Dad was asking, last week on twitter, if a UConn/Edsall podcast on tunein was archived.
upload_2017-9-25_6-56-17.jpeg

Well, it's something.

Maybe he needed a good laugh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom