Class of 2022 - QB Travis Throckmorton (CA) Portal from Oregon State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Travis Throckmorton (CA) Portal from Oregon State

1718633450880.gif

Are there still talented qB’s in portal? I would think those looking for starting spots have realized they better take what they can get at this point.

Is Throckmorton still a possibility, or has he (or SU) moved on?

I wonder if he is related to Sir Bernard Throckmorton with whom I once dueled. The shot from my flintlock pistol was true and poor old Sir Bernard was mortally wounded. My honor and that of my family name were henceforth restored.

Last edited:
You can see how gifted CDRW is, but he seems to lack the innate qualities that a top quarterback has, despite his physical gifts.
Remember the play 2 years ago. He came in for one play. The play got called back. But I believe it was a 4th and 8. He dropped back. Displayed great pocket presence. Went to run up the middle and then delivered a missile at the last second downfield to an open receiver.

That play showed his natural ability. And then he started a few games and that ability just never showed up again. Not sure if he was just playing on that play and the coaches gave him too much and he was overthinking.

Regardless, when he played against BC this year his arm talent looked unrecognizable. It appeared like the coaches broke him. Iv never seen someone throw a ball so hard, and then the next year not be able to throw the ball 10 yards downfield. And it’s not injury related as far as I’m aware. I have no idea how something like that happens without some type of injury.

Remember the play 2 years ago. He came in for one play. The play got called back. But I believe it was a 4th and 8. He dropped back. Displayed great pocket presence. Went to run up the middle and then delivered a missile at the last second downfield to an open receiver.

That play showed his natural ability. And then he started a few games and that ability just never showed up again. Not sure if he was just playing on that play and the coaches gave him too much and he was overthinking.

Regardless, when he played against BC this year his arm talent looked unrecognizable. It appeared like the coaches broke him. Iv never seen someone throw a ball so hard, and then the next year not be able to throw the ball 10 yards downfield. And it’s not injury related as far as I’m aware. I have no idea how something like that happens without some type of injury.
hard agree. Honestly his regression seemed like a massive indictment of Beck as a coach. That BC game was the worst I’ve seen from a D1 quarterback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom