Class of 2017 - QB Tristan Gebbia (CA) Verbal to Nebraska | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Tristan Gebbia (CA) Verbal to Nebraska

Free Article...

http://recruiting.. . . . . . . . . /story/1550358-west-regional-recruiting-roundup?s=73
http://media.At their request, this...d from this site./media/image/152/1524345.jpg
Tristan Gebbia - QB - Calabasas (Calif.) - 2017
Calabasas HS / 6'3" / 180 lbs

Gebbia is one of the top quarterbacks in the West regardless of class already, but this week, a pair of Top 25 teams joined the mix for him.
Arizona State got it started, giving Gebbia his second Pac-12 offer.
Then on Thursday, national power Alabama extended an offer for Gebbia.
Calabasas was a frequent stop for schools this spring, largely for coaches to see Gebbia throw, with UCLA, California, Boise State, Arizona and Notre Dame among those schools and Washington State also offered during the eval period, kicking off the stretch run when the Sun Devils and Tide offered.
Gebbia also has offers from Kentucky, Louisville and Miami and there will be plenty more when its all said and done.

Id say our chances here a pretty minimal being across the country and all the big boys on him already
I like us at least showing we aren't afraid to go for it.

But I'd rather focus on Jack Coan and Hendon Hooker. Both of those guys are very realistic options, and will be high 3-star prospects (and Coan could become a 4-star guy).

I like us at least showing we aren't afraid to go for it.

But I'd rather focus on Jack Coan and Hendon Hooker. Both of those guys are very realistic options, and will be high 3-star prospects (and Coan could become a 4-star guy).
Agreed if you never put yourself out there, you'll never grab a big time prospect.

A lot can happen between now and February 2017. Hypothetical situation: TH turns out to be who we thought he is, the D isn't as down despite the youth and we pull out 7-8 wins this year. Next year RW comes in and runs out of that tunnel with a top 35 recruiting class accompanying him and wearing #44. Our QB's look good but not great as they are young. RW has a solid freshman year but a bigtime 4* or 5* QB we have been on over those two years sees the potential in the team with the top 20 defense and an offense that is missing just one piece to take that step to 9-10 win seasons on the regular. Boom we're back where we want to be with some minor scheduling changes (I'd be shocked if new AD doesn't cupcake us up over the next 3-5 years). All of this started with RW and will end with someone we weren't expecting it to end with helping us become the semi-factory we used to be in the 90's. Oh yea and Shafer is here for the next 20 years. ;) That's my little daydream today on this Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom