Class of 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke (CT) Verbal to Miami

NJCuse97

Starter
The #7,10,15 pro QB's are from the Northeast.(ones from Jersey, if you count that) He's #16. They're all closely ranked, so it's a tossup. These are the battles we need to win. He'd be a great get.
NJ is Northeast. I count it. Unless of course you separate Florida from the South. In which case, separate away!

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
The #7,10,15 pro QB's are from the Northeast.(ones from Jersey, if you count that) He's #16. They're all closely ranked, so it's a tossup. These are the battles we need to win. He'd be a great get.
I like him more than Pyne or McQuarrie so he is MY top QB in the Northeast. Of course, I only looked at film of these guys and a couple kids from NYS that are not of this level.

2020 Top Pro-Style Quarterback Recruits

RandomGuy

All Conference
I like him more than Pyne or McQuarrie so he is MY top QB in the Northeast. Of course, I only looked at film of these guys and a couple kids from NYS that are not of this level.

2020 Top Pro-Style Quarterback Recruits
Yepp. And I think the staff agrees. Seems they've gone harder after him than the others. Staff seems to be far better than the services in evaluating talent.

*Funny. The link you provided has one order. If you click on a player, and then click his pro rank, the list changes.

Last edited:

cuse309

All Conference
Off topic, sorry, but most people don't know of the pseudo sequel to Swingers called "Made". Classic scene from "Made"

Now back to Tyler Van Dyke people!

jr4750

All American
Need to get this kid to campus ASAP. Vultures are circling.

FloridaFan

Scout Team
Words could not describe how upset and angry I would be to lose him to Miami of all places. We have to lock these type of players up and beat schools like Miami to stay at a consistent level. We gotta get our Plan A Targets and not settle for B and C’s.

Top Bottom