Quadir Copeland named ACC POTW | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland named ACC POTW

Let’s keep this dude. Leffew is the definition of a lowlife and absolute pathetic puddle of a man we are lucky to not be associated with. Cope can grow up this summer and be our PG he was my favorite player on the team last year and has the most upside.

Let’s keep this dude. Leffew is the definition of a lowlife and absolute pathetic puddle of a man we are lucky to not be associated with. Cope can grow up this summer and be our PG he was my favorite player on the team last year and has the most upside.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Q not coming back

Stop it.

Normally, I would delete this post, but I want everyone else to see how obnoxious and idiotic it is.

Semi-serious question: Are you a child?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom